The Book of Boba Fett season 2 has not been announced

Attached: Star Wars Celebration 2022 - Mandalorian Panel Presentation2_edit.webm (342x360, 2.22M)

they intentionally ruined boba fett because mandalorian already exists

"no more lucas garbage. no more prequel trilogy" - kathleen kennedy and filoni during their meeting discussing the scripts,

is that some gay maori shit or something. what an absolute faggot. same for the nignog shaking his fingers in the back.

Was anybody in history really intimidated by this stupid dance?

No, but we have to pretend it's something amazing.

God
Is there anything more cringe than the Haka?

Attached: 15.jpg (1580x2048, 364.66K)

I hate when they're trying to impose their culture on the viewer. If your culture is interesting, people will be drawn to it naturally. There's nothing cool about this dance, it's fucking embarrassing.

I've done it for my son since the day he was born and he was never remotely scared.

Attached: Star Wars Celebration 2022 - Mandalorian Panel Presentation.mp4_snapshot_02.34.739.jpg (769x349, 43.6K)

Maybe the Moas did

I like this guy as he clearly loves it and is a bro at conventions etc. Really nice guy but they gave him way to much creative control with the Mauri shit. Even the Like A Bantha cringememe was just blooper reel shit they kept in because it's the Book of Temuera Morrison.

Post AOTC Fetts are OK but reading a book, pushing a miniature around a board or playing a game for me Boba Fett is always somewhere between Clint Eastwood, Mike Ehrmantreut and Rorschach.

Watch some videos put out by Kapa Haka groups. There's some awesome stuff out there. It's difficult to describe how different it is too when you're watching it in person - check out Once Were Warriors if you want some /kino/ too

I grew up near a Marae so I know a fair bit. Ask away if you're curious, Maori culture is fascinating and so sanitized when presented today. The cannibalism and war stories are legendary

based and history pilled. like everything else in our modern world it has been astroturfed and overdone to oblivion, but the actual history and the reasoning behind the māori haka is fascinating. i dont blame this dude for wanting to share it with the world, even if he's one tenth of the man his ancestors were.

>Maori culture is fascinating

Attached: chud.png (232x217, 7.04K)

I see the americans are seething at the concept of culture again

hakas will always be lame

>Culture
The haka is nothing more than a faggy macarena

>I used to be in movies with prime stallone and arnold

You sound like an absolute faggot who I would bully to death irl.

To add onto this: if you're interested in war check out accounts of the The New Zealand Wars. It's very underwritten about and understood. But the testimonies are incredible:

>Europeans arrive
>Trade guns with Maori tribes
>Misunderstandings happen
>The tribes use muskets and connections with European groups to fuck over other tribes
>Rivalries go back centuries
>Cannibalism, sacrifice, trench warfare
>Blend of Maori beliefs and Christianity gives it a deeply spiritual and also fantasy feel

I cannot recommend it enough. The accounts of Te Kooti on the NZETC (NZ Electronic Text Collection) are unbelievably vivid. He believed he had powers and delivered these incredible speeches, in the long Maori oratory style, claiming that this gun would rip open the heavens - it's incredible!

Seethe. Their culture is extremely rich and detailed. It's an incredible achievement

Go back to watching Star Wars

*misunderstood

Our history is criminally neglected. It's such a shame given how bizarre it is