Didn't bother getting his wand fixed

>didn't bother getting his wand fixed
>somehow he managed to pass second year
was he secretly a genius or Hogwarts' teachers just didn't give a fuck?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 87.78K)

Exams were cancelled to celebrate everyone not getting murdered by a giant snake and/or voldemort

>teachers didnt have any spare wands for poor kids
>poor kids parents can afford to put him in a private school

why didn't Harry buy him a new one? he was rich as fuck, what an asshole

>broken wand
>is still allowed by the staff to do spells
They really should’ve confiscated his wand after he made himself throw up slugs

does hogwarts have no financial support system for lower-income students? they just expect poor wizards to graduate and learn spells with tattered robes and broken wands? is hogwarts an american school?

Not a single teacher cared or noticed his wand was broken and he couldn't do basic magic with it despite a curriculum of having to cast spells daily. But it was fun, right?

Why didn’t my Dumbledoor use the Voldemort horcrux fetus to cast Magnum Opus Templi Salomonis?

Aka The Great Work of the Temple of Solomon.

Attached: 133404BC-A04D-4512-82EF-8D755528865E.jpg (256x256, 9.71K)

Here's your answer: JKR is a hack and nothing makes sense in her books

Finish TWOW George

>RRROOOOOOOOONAAALLD WEASLY YOU REDHAIRED SHITHEAD REPORT TO MY OFFICE NOW
>Your wand is broken, Ron, you cannot go around casting spells at the hufflepuffs anymore. What once was normal hazing has turned into complete pandemonium! Several of the students had their hormone therapy reversed!
> MORE THAN HALF OF THEM HAVE HAD THEIR GENITALS REPAIRED DO YOU THINK THEY WANTED THAT? NO! THEY WANTED THEIR WEINERS CUT OFF! THEY DID IT ON PURPOSE, RON! AND NOW YOU'VE GONE AND MESSED EVERYTHING UP YOU SOULLESS POOR LOSER.
>of course it was a damned Weasly that fucks it all up. Now we have to go through every student and cut off their chodes again. What's that? Oh you think I'm doing it alone? Not a chance, you ginger faggot. Get a pair of sheers from hagrid's crack shack. >We've got some hufflepuffs to castrate, you and I.

Attached: 1644000813296.png (740x415, 470.11K)

It happened as they started the second year. They couldn't go back to London to get a new one.

> characters can teleport at will
Just go outside of the boundary, take him to London, get him a wand, come back, literally a 2 hour job

Why didn’t Dumbledoor just make a time turner turnstile to pincer attack Voldemort?

Attached: 1720548A-8621-4189-A130-795F504A0D33.jpg (256x256, 12.42K)

41 points from Gryffindor

Why didn’t diddledore save Obi Wan from Darth Vader in Star Wars Obi Wan episode 3 now on Disney+ with new episodic content releasing each week, now live on demand?

Attached: CAB720B9-126F-4263-B25E-48B12BA4E5E3.jpg (1170x1347, 459.34K)

Harry Potter doesn't deserve my brain power. It was written by this hack.

Attached: 1651697353335.jpg (267x400, 21.14K)

was JK the Lucas of modern literature?

Give the man a break for cryin' out loud! He cut off his dick all in the name of Rock & Roll... The man's a fugitive among male kind...

I am sure they offered merit scholarships

she's unironically pretty fucking based..

Attached: 1646412802969.gif (320x240, 2.92M)