Why are japs like this?

Why are japs like this?

Attached: 1654941554648.jpg (460x679, 81.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2j2XYrqcmU&ab_channel=AkkiraMiichi
worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/happiest-countries-in-the-world
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did you post this thread again?

All asians are soulless and annoying bugs (yes, including your precious japbugs)

because the thread got deleted.

Why does Japan have such low crime rates?

Attached: 1592564722103.jpg (634x405, 90.71K)

>tv shows in japan

except "tv" looks exactly like this in america right now. japan predicted what would happen.

Attached: 1639601645591.jpg (891x1280, 123.84K)

Because japs are less predisposed to violent mental illnesses, unlike literally every other race.

All reactioncancer gets the rope

Korean shows are worse because on top of all that gay shit they also do really bad cgi animations and show the same scene over and over, plus they add in really annoying ass sound clips from like Sonic the Hedgehog and other random shit as well as random music clips from like Star Wars and shit.

Brits are the ones without souls
Only submission to power

Attached: 1572592101918.png (496x821, 370.69K)

Country with Bobu Sappu > All other country

Imagine abandoning Any Forums and building a new life in Japan
Why did Moot do it?

Attached: 1391369065533.jpg (3864x2575, 2.39M)

moot was always a massive weeb, but honestly japan is a lot nicer than america

Independent thought is heavily frowned upon, they need to be told what to think and what to do at all times.

Why is japanese girl music so cute and kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=o2j2XYrqcmU&ab_channel=AkkiraMiichi

Attached: 42616.jpg (572x800, 114.17K)

No blacks or hispanics.

Japan is nicer but it really depends on what you want in life. If all you want is to live in some tiny cramped apartment spending all your time not at some easy part time job on your computer and eating crappy food, then yes I’d say Japan is better. But if you want more in life, like a nice place to live then you’d get sucked into the soulless work culture of Japan and would hate your life. Not that americas work culture is good, but at least it’s better than japans. Things are just to expensive and you make way less money over there, and pay more in taxes. At least in America I can work part time, make 60k a year, and have a decent house and support a family. But ya if Japan could just not have such a miserable work culture then 100% it’d be better than America, but there’s a reason there unhappier than most other developed nations.

Attached: EB4580E1-AA42-48F4-85A3-537A2625D0C5.png (1200x930, 335.95K)

i hear work culture is actually improving tho. black companies are becoming more taboo

I legitimately do not understand people who watch reaction videos. Is it because zoomers are all half nigger that they get entertainment watching someone over react to basic bullshit?

Find your love in Japan user
the easiest way to stay there permanently is to get married.

Attached: Find-Your-Love-In-Japan-Message-To-Logan-Paul-From-A-Native-Japanese-Guy.jpg (500x438, 52.74K)

i typically only watch reaction videos of youtubers i like reacting to something and giving their opinion, experts reacting and critiquing can be pretty good too

>Imagine abandoning Any Forums and building a new life in Japan
He began working at google in usa and left, but still lives in usa. I'm not sure why you think he's in Japan. Also this looks like a reddit meetup.

I don't think working in trade is that bad over there, it's just that they look down on anyone who isn't a salary man.

Sometimes I watch people from abroad react to German music or stuff because it's interesting to me. They're usually really obnoxious people though, guess it takes a certain kind of personality to make reaction videos for a living

Bottom is better, though.

I don’t know much about Japan and their culture, all I know is that the Japanese are a lot less happy than other developed nations worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/happiest-countries-in-the-world

I think Japan has lots of potential, a lot about their culture is great and I wish America was more like that. I also think Japan is a great looking country architecturally and infrastructurally, and I wish our cities looked more like theirs. But a lot of people idolize Japan and wish they lived their and I think it’s important to point out the Japanese are less happy than other developed nations because they also have a lot of bad things about their culture.

If you were an outsider and a foreigner living in that country, not really a part of the culture I’m sure it wouldn’t be as bad. But you’d never fit in, the average person would never fully accept you or like you. And you wouldn’t be able to have as much in life as you would in your native country since you’d probably never make enough money being a foreigner over there (unless you were really lucky or part of the soulless work culture). Idk, just food for thought that Japan isn’t perfect and I’m happy i wasn’t born there, and this is coming from someone who would love to live in Japan if I was rich.

Because they are ADDmaxxers.

JAV spamming reaction