> secured public vaccination services
> led massive highway construction
> developed south stream
> inspired patriotism on the rise
> had 12 countries revoke their recognition of kosovo
> introduced better relations with the west
> maintained good relations with russia
> developed a new and very good friendship and cooperation with china

People (lefties, westies) call him a dictator but at no point in history has a 'dictator' ever been so beloved by the people.
And now he has another 5 years. Congrats to all Serbbros.

Attached: 1649113124190.jpg (770x513, 182.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accession_of_Serbia_to_the_European_Union
youtube.com/watch?v=eQPbs6hZnj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>still not in the EU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accession_of_Serbia_to_the_European_Union

kek

okay but he looks exactly like the chud meme, that cancels out everything you just said

In my biased perspective, that's exactly how I'd characterise the Serbs: they are brutal and authoritarian but they get shit done.

>People (lefties, westies) call him a dictator
where?

He is a fucking dictator, he's had as many presidential terms as Putin, and even Putin had the decency to install Medvedjev as his puppet that one time.

Is he a dictator?

?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-16 at 01-12-11 List of presidents of Serbia - Wikipedia.png (945x764, 211.32K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accession_of_Serbia_to_the_European_Union
Serbia needs to sort out their Kosovo situation.
But neither Kosovo or Serbia want to sort out that situation.

well, there's that biased perspective again, I guess

He was also the prime minister from 2014 – 2017. Nikolic was his pawn as well as the current prime minister Brnabic.

this user said that he had many presidental terms and he wasnt installing Medvedjev-like puppets, so

Well he didn't have many presidential terms, but Nikolic was his puppet.

yeah im not impressed
this is what he did in 2 decades of ruling this shithole
>parliament had less opposition politicians than belarus or north korean parliament
>he built some roads, but its classified as state secret how much it actually costs, even minor investigation shows it costs 20 times more than the most expensive roads anywhere else
>africa levels of corruption
>stole 50% of pensions one december, for no fucking reason at all, used his 100% parliament majority to vote it being legal
>proven and demonstrable connections to organized crime
>leaked decrypted communications show he ordered his organized crime group to behead people
>murdered a few rival politicians
>installed a bunch of his political cronies into state electric grid, completely destroyed it, we were exporting electricity before him, not we have to import electricity from EU after his political cronies absolutely fucking wrecked national electric grid
>gave state arms industry to his political corrupt retards, half the factories exploded under their management, multiple workers killed
>over half of his ministers and party members killed people in car crashes, fights, drunken shooting, similar subhuman circumstances
>every year there are massive student protests, union protests, farmer protests, worker protests
>constantly firing policemen, hires his corrupt party members as police, political mafia controls the police

sorry best i can do is 0/10
this retard already stole whatever wealth there was in here, he could buy a yacht in monaco or somewhere like that, but no, he will probably try to rule for 2 more decades until popular revolt

Vucic is a manipulator. He has managed to win the hearts of his voters by giving them sandwiches and 10$ per vote. He has managed to develop a stabilized country that did not experience a crisis since the start of the century. There is no way to get rid of him because people are either apathetic or reaping the benefits from being his supporters. He has mastered the art of overhyping any project, no matter how small and insignificant, and calling it a major success for the country. He has a tight grip on the media and bribes/forces them to praise him daily. His promises to keep Kosovo within Serbia have turned into emoty negotiations about allowing Serbs to have autonomy in its northern regions.
He isn't a dictator, he's just a corrupt politician who knows how to ride the political wave and stay on top. I have protested against him multiple times, once I had to take down one of his hooligans who was thrown in to start a fight. The other time I was pelted with raw eggs by his supporters from their apartments. Fuck him

Attached: 1659482054696389.png (553x702, 166.43K)

Now that's something

Fuck that chud

>>leaked decrypted communications show he ordered his organized crime group to behead people
Taliban tier.

Serbia doesnt have free and fair elections, or free media. Vucic regime is reaching subhuman levels of corruption and criminality daily, but since his party doubles as organized crime syndicate, they are rigging elections, killing and murdering opposition, and his absolute control of all media gives him 60 iq votes.
This is his regime.
Every honest, productive, working Serb hates him, but his literal retard voting bloc brainwashed by media + organized crime and corruption bloc rigs every election.

Serbia cant develop while this thief is in power, and it seems both EU, USA, Russia and China all support his regime because he is selling Serbian mineral resources (mainly lithium) for almost free to them, and selling out Serbian people as cheap workforce.

almost half of his party has 20 year and 40 year prison convictions, but he pardoned them all when he got into power
now these 80 iq criminals are destroying serb power grid and national industries through criminal mismanagement and corrupt contracts

I dont know what you guys are talking about he looks like a sweetheart

do you think he votes for SNS?

youtube.com/watch?v=eQPbs6hZnj8

He would vote for them, yes