/brit/

Christian edition

Attached: Christian_flag.png (2560x1707, 16.62K)

might watch me da get blacked

schizo edish

why is there so much white
do the surrender 3/4 of the time?

Everyone's christian until temptation appears

Attached: 1660343583581363.jpg (1214x1382, 265.44K)

alri

that last thread went fast

fave personality? lollers or hhl?

Blessed edition.

Attached: JesusRising.jpg (1024x768, 206.2K)

Show us your slags bros

Attached: 1637533281352.jpg (502x493, 99.61K)

Any Forums is one of the last bastions of anonymity on the internet, and if you don’t want to be anonymous you can go to discord or whatever. Tripfags have no reason to come here

fuck off

Civic nationalism, also known as liberal nationalism, is a form of nationalism identified by political philosophers who believe in an inclusive form of nationalism that adheres to traditional liberal values of freedom, tolerance, equality, individual rights and has no ethnocentrism.

Attached: obamacameron.jpg (1193x894, 205.52K)

>this has never happened before in human history. they will be the most mentally ill, least well adjusted, most sheltered and all round most fucked generation to ever exist.
Yeah but for some reason, whenever anyone mentions this you just get a bunch of screeching retards saying "OMG ITS NOTHING NEW, EVERYONE HAS ALWAYS THOUGHT THE YOUNGER GENERATIONS WERE RETARDED, LE NOTHING HAS CHANGED".

It's mental how people can't see that this state of being, with children literally being raised practically from birth with an iPad and iPhone in their hands, is completely unprecedented in human history, and therefore it absolutely is going to have consequences on the future generations that have never been seen before in any previous generations of humans.

Guess there aren't any ultra instinct man in

Attached: happy_with_both_pawg.jpg (4096x4096, 3.72M)

is robbie williams angels a christian song?

>. Tripfags have no reason to come here
They never have and yet they always did. The zoomers just literally don't know how to make trips, let alone secure trips.

new gimmick

korean girl i’m going on a date on said she’s gained a bit of weight since her photos
not sure how to feel about this.

doing a tattle.life browse

headbutted the bus drivers wingmirror getting off at my stop earlier

Official monkeypox awareness advert from New Zealand.

Attached: monkeypox is in aotearoa.png (549x678, 656.13K)

literally doesn’t exist
if you claim your country belongs to everyone then it belongs to no one

not really its about his mum not actual angels

show us your tits

thanks mate keep us updated

read that as buttfoundation

bit violent

honestly can't understand how people see civic nationalism as a coherent outlook and not just a massive post hoc cope for unpleasant realities

like why would you even have nations or borders at all if the ideal nation by definition shares the same values

Countries belong to the wealthiest people in them

There was a show in 2019 that aired called Years and Years. It depicted a dystopian Britain in the year 2035. In it were predictions such as.
>Russia-Ukraine War that started in 2022
>Climate crisis, killer heatwaves
>Queen dies in 2022
>Pandemic
>Blonde female rorke pm that nearly causes a civil war
>massive blackouts
>banks totally collapse
>transhumanism
>Ukrainian refugee crisis
>spain, italy and several other european countries overthrow their government and install populist parties
>areas of major cities become available only to those who are "means-tested"
>digital passport
>chinese invasion of taiwan
I remember my mum watching it and saying it was horrible and she hopes that never happens.

I can tell you lads now, it's going to be worse than that show. The 2030s and 2040s will be extremely grim in this country. There might be a nation called the United Kingdom, but it will make the current UK look like a utopia in comparison.

No, it's more like that kind of retarded fake-religion that most people seem to have, where they don't believe in God or Jesus or any kind of rules passed down from the creator, but still talk about "mummy's in heaven now" or "that murderer will be burning in hell when he dies".