The Serbian Boy

The Serbian Boy

"I saw a Serbian boy in the local hamam for the first time in my life yesterday, unfortunately, I could not approach him... He was with a Habeshi (Ethiopian/Sudanese) tellak. Such beauties are very rare in Anatolia. "

"But I thought..."

"I thought how exciting it would be to talk to him, uncovering what made him as beautiful as he is. I thought about how nice it would be to learn about his life, and learn about the world I never saw."

"I pictured talking to him, eyes darting like those of a harem lady, looking anywhere else but in his eyes."

"I pictured myself sultan carrying him with ease, to a dö?ek (bed). I pictured myself, unclothing myself, and rubbing his silky-smooth pale skin with my rough, dark hands, and him, squirming sultana-like."

"I pictured him unclothing himself in a slow manner, drawing it out, so I can have a good look at his body. "

"I imagined him slipping his hands under tuman (underwear), and jostling my manhood, rubbing his almost lady-like, pale fingers on the tip of my manhood."

"I imagined..."

"Unfortunately, my day-dream was interrupted by the tellak who poured the hot water on me, may Allah curse him, for ruining the image of the beaut."

Attached: 1623629454030.jpg (514x700, 121.55K)

Straightest Turk

You accuse Greeks and call them Gayreek?

Most heterosexual Turk on Any Forums

chuds
trump lost get over it

The pious islamic caliphate everybody

Ahhhhh sexo sexo sexo!!!!!!!

Attached: 0db55f5d9c95a088779a4ba73649b56e.png (1447x2047, 1.99M)

whiter than you achmed

Every day I pray to Allah that Arabs or Iranians occupy Turkey and genocide the inhabitants

still not white though
you will never be european mehmet

And that's a good thing

Attached: Screenshot_20220810-024307_Chrome~2.jpg (1080x1062, 195.69K)

bro wtf

Attached: 1629821025540.jpg (903x903, 278.63K)

Please form a caliphate and conquer Turks again

by all*h we will enter eu after erdo

this is even more gay when you remember twinkmaxxing was basically impossible back then

unrelated question but how to turks feel about the fact that they are greek + balkan slav mutts, i worked in germany with a turkish guy whos last name ended in ic and he was white and tall i asked him about it an he said that people in turkey are very scared to do dna tests like 23 and me to find out they are not ethnic turks

Could have been a eunuch. Some had their balls removed early on, so they didn't hit puberty and develop masculine traits

we are white and european we demand to be in eu
by allah finally we will leave our bugshells and become human again

turks came from central asia but they adopted islam and abandoned their original faith, then they settled in greek land then changed their alphabet and imported millions of slavs to rule over them (janissars) and to mix with them, not shitposting when i say that there is nothing more shameful then being a turk in the 21 century

Sure, once you drop Islam

this is why we kicked you out

Attached: 1626444778701.jpg (400x582, 44.16K)

He was only trying to practice the Sunnah

Attached: file.png (1216x388, 317.23K)

Thank God for our heroes that stopped the Islamic vermintide at our borders.

Attached: 1659531238561578.png (840x860, 200.99K)

I agree being a turk is disgusting but i am recieving HRT treatment about being a turk hopefully one day i will be cleansed from it and become human
okay no problem
hope western european caliphates don't take offense

No problem

>i am recieving HRT treatment about being a turk hopefully one day i will be cleansed from it and become human
well good luck user i agree the disgrace of being turkish is too much for anyone to bear, no man should have such a fate

nigga you didnt even exist before 21st century

I live to hopefully one day we will join eu and become human
I want to sex at least 10 blonde european womenlar

Thank you for sacrificing your honour and manhood for us, Nemanja.

We are being ruled by a conservative party of greek converts and they ruined us

Slavs should come bajk and rule us again

Attached: o665gdsf.jpg (900x900, 194.09K)

Wha?

you were on the other side of that fight mehmed pasha

isnt erdodog a georgian?