Which anime does your country regard the highest?

Which anime does your country regard the highest?

Attached: C89DF609-60A4-4FAC-95D9-32FDD25DB265.jpg (510x340, 60.73K)

Thought this was furshit from the thumbnail, instead I got disgusting human women, so disappointed

Pokemon probably

yuyu hakusho. Everyone loves it

Attached: EcJUomjXgAA9Tij.jpg (1440x1080, 208.75K)

DBZ, not even a contest

Seinfeld

I don't know anyone in my country. Best I can do is mention my own favorites, but that's not very useful. Everyone had seen Pokemon back in the VHS days though.

Kureyon Shinchan

redo of healer

"las bolas del dragón" I think

>mention my favorites
what are they

patrician

Attached: 1646625730353.webm (800x452, 2.86M)

for me it’s based lupin

Attached: 13E39490-2DE9-4BE3-ACFE-6238B543B8E9.jpg (1064x1596, 791.81K)

Naruto

Favorite movie Spirited Away, it was pretty well known here as "Shihiro and the witches". Ghibli movies are popular everywhere though.
Favorite anime series are Steins;Gate and NHK because all the losers like Okabe and Daru, and Satou and Yamazaki are perfect clones of an incel otaku loser like me. Also just plainly funny and captivating storylines.
What about yours?

>What about yours?
I liked demon slayer a lot
watching the junji ito anime right now and I like it. It's not perfect, but it captures the creepy feeling of his manga decently enough.

the seasonal anime I am watching now are Call of the Night and Made in Abyss.

Made in abyss is amazing, the world building is spectacular, but I must admit I'm not a huge fan of the narehate village story-line. It's kinda stupid and confusing.

Call of the night is about a guy who meets a vampire girl and hangs out with her every night. It's super comfy. I like it.

Las trepidantes aventuras de Gócu y Vegetal: en búsqueda de las tremendas pelotas dracónicas

Detective Conan is insanely popular over here
Captain Tsubasa might be a close second

In my country if people know you like anime, they avoid you.

Iberoputo basado

My fellow gentlemen of culture.

Attached: Jamones.jpg (1095x596, 103.66K)

Ah never really got into action/isekai and horror that much.
I'm also watching Yofukashi, great show. Nazuna is super cute and fun and has character. Would wife.
Made in Abyss latest season on planning.

You live in a big country. I'm sure there are places that don't shame it. Tabun...