>we want the female audience

Attached: 1630353236-1630352556620 (2).jpg (1164x1610, 278.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N2X6Tykq2a8&t=89s
youtube.com/watch?v=uwsWGBVSK8o&ab_channel=Jason&Lucia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What stereotypes does this fix?

Why do they look off? I think is their frame

Imagine being obsessed with asian men that you create threads about them daily

Asian men. Black Men. That's all you think about Kevin. Think about that for a second. Do you really consider yourself straight at this point?

Do they have jaundice? What's wrong with their eyes?

Yeah, in-shape Asian actors doing kung fu movies isn't anything new. I thought that was considered a stereotype itself.

core underdeveloped

they're like 5feet tall but bodybuild to the proportions of men 1ft+ their height so it fucks everything up. the neck is the bellwether.

that wu tang clan ain't nuthin to fuck wit

Asians wrongly assume people think they're weak because they don't work out when really they're weak because they're cowardly manlets

No actually, I'm a homosexual and suck cocks daily. My husband cried reading your message. Think about your words and how they affect people. Do better.

you're used to Any Forums men who use steroids.

the funny thing is that Shang Chink is weak as fuck. He has a video of himself barely 1 rep maxing a 200lb bench and then acting like what he just did was impressive

Ok, ok, now lower your underwear, let's see the stereotypes then.

They don't assume wrong, everyone thinks they're weak because they are all short and autistic

185lb deadlift for 5 reps and doesn't even lock out properly

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-11 at 12.30.30 PM.png (1661x941, 1.85M)

youtube.com/watch?v=N2X6Tykq2a8&t=89s

Ricecel cope

Here's an asian woman shitting on asian men while dating a balding white dude

LMAO

Attached: 1654091740022.jpg (720x851, 60.66K)

>Inb4 she blames them for being "patriarchal"

- to leave the theater

these niggas 168cm

kek,
youtube.com/watch?v=uwsWGBVSK8o&ab_channel=Jason&Lucia

time stamp is 3:05

Honestly, I posted but I want to make it clear I have no problem with Asian men and don't like how Any Forums shits on them.

We want to trigger the racist white male incels on Any Forums

these are some rookie numbers, especially if that's something you de facto do as part of your job

More like the gay male audience

Rookie numbers? That's middle school level strength. I would call a rookie deadlift 2pl8s. Him barely being able to rep 185lbs for 5 reps is pathetic

At the end of the day he's an actor still, muscles are just for show. So it seems reasonable to me, wouldn't expect him to put a lot of time into building amazing strength.

>bbc spammer seething
Stay mad Chang

Women don't want a manlet shorter than them.

>AHHHH HELP ME CAPTAIN MARVEL

Attached: 3074D95A-878B-453F-8962-41B7079EF556.jpg (1467x828, 831.78K)

He probably takes something to increase his muscle volume which doesn't give him strength. His smaller friend is much stronger than him.

her husband is better looking than her, bald or not.

White men tend to date ugly Asian women

yes, women date up and men date down most of the time

I disagree

>his muscles just for show

at the end of the day, even if you have "show muscles" you still have to get into the gym and lift weights. So why not incorporate a strength program into your routine since you're already going to the gym daily and eating a specific diet? Why would you want to be weak like a DYEL 15 year old? Christ sakes kids in middle school start hitting 2pl8 bench and 3 pl8s squat. Imagine being an adult who gets into the gym on a regular basis and you can't put those numbers up for reps.

sorry can't take you seriously when you unironically do shit like this

Attached: 1653224864450.jpg (1170x1111, 491.94K)

Why is this guy so insecure? He's a hollywood star

Attached: d45.png (983x628, 698.29K)

manlet pride month?

Attached: 1630568427780.jpg (2771x3464, 2.22M)

>insectoids can't even date ugly asian women

Cope chang

so then who are the azn men dating?

He's not an amazing looking guy himself though. I just see a lot of posts saying "ugly Asian girls" about girls I don't think are ugly. Seems to be a difference in tastes.

people with asymmetric abs are mutants

I like whites, Asians, blacks, and people of all races. Racism is bad and wrong. It's badong.

>Canadian
kek.

I feel bad for those 34 white chicks who had to marry rich Asians to make do

>Why do they look off? I think is their frame

Because it's an awful picture.

The angle is bad.

The lighting is poor quality.

Simu Liu is hunched over,

Simu is not even looking at the camera. He is looking at a different direction. His friend is looking at the camera. Pick one.

The facial expressions are weird. Guy holding the camera is smiling. Simu looks confused.

The shorter guy is taking the photo throwing the angle off.

It's like they took it in their bathroom. No items. No background for comparison.

Why are there 2 shirtless dudes sharing a singles bathroom? Men don't do that. That's girl shit.

Lastly and most IMPORTANTLY, the photo doesn't scream confidence. It screams insecurity. "FU Stereotypes?" WTF is that. Henry Cavill or Jason Momoa wouldn't post shit like that on a workout photo.

One of the gayest photos ever taken

Getting buffed is the only thing these insecure beta men do to gain some self-esteem. I don't go to the gym because I don't give a fuck that some people look better than me. The people that don't like me, I ignore. The people that like me, I treasure. That's all you should be doing, not wasting your time doing ab reps just to look good on camera, supposedly to fight the stereotypes but in reality you're just trying to fit into a different kind of mold