ITT: Characters NOBODY cares about (or even really remembers

ITT: Characters NOBODY cares about (or even really remembers

Attached: 5311D6F9-AD35-4229-8424-5D2B6612F3E1.jpg (1242x1573, 919.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K3VsY7Qmixc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dis nigga is supposed to be a higschooler lmfao

Nigga looks like a fortnite default LMAAAAOOOOO no wonder that ginger literally wanted to kill herself after being forced to kiss him

lol

I always forget about this character.

groids age like orcs. They're battle ready at 12 and rarely live past 50 due to their ape-pig genetics.

This photo is edited right?

They really have a great chemistry together
youtube.com/watch?v=K3VsY7Qmixc

now post his sister

Unironically a more fun character even if cheesy

Is the whole season really 7 episodes or have they decided to do a two cour for some reason?

Wtf is this sweaty macaque. Why are niggers always greased up in everything or are they just always greasy and covered in crud and grease.
Never saw one IRL.

I really dislike black people and their forced roles. But ones like this, where the character just has normal lines etc. It's fine. Because it isn't fucking forced. He fits in well and there's no agenda. So even the whole ginger white girl n black kid doesn't even phase me in this.

he acts white/asian so i'm fine with it

lol literally this, he just blends in with the cast and its fine.

and he can obviously act the role he's playing. this ain't some forced Reva black character taking the spotlight for bo other reasons that YESSS BLAKKZZ.

Isn't it funny how shows are successful when they have a diverse cast yet Disney scream racism because of their shit show.

a genuine orcoid

Attached: 13456.png (632x372, 315.54K)

I don't remember any black characters, except maybe Jules from PF. Maybe I'm racist? They all seem to act very similarly and don't hold my interest.

I find it funny how they added a black character to appeal to the masses yet his parents have been in maybe 2 episodes total? Also his sister is annoying as fuck.

I've seen every episode and still have no idea what this guys name is. Tyler?

>there's no agenda
>ginger white girl n black kid
Do you have cognitive dissonance or intellectual disability? Or maybe you're just a gullible wimp

Shouldn't he have jerry curls? Is this set in the 90s?