Woah, Regency-era England looked like THAT!?!?

Woah, Regency-era England looked like THAT!?!?

Attached: 1654064831209.webm (854x480, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-36442982
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>black
>so was jesus

Jews were black?

This has to be the most infuriating webm I’ve ever seen
No wonder it’s getting reposted so often on here

I cannot wait for Chinese history played by whites and blacks. The seethe will cause a world war

There's a few Chinese history movies with random white protags in them already.

It's true, POCs were integral to the formation of the British Empire and the subjugations and enslavements of various native peoples around the globe, it's time we finally give POCs the recognition they are deserved for this.

>the uk used to be black
So where did they go?

to prison

Jesus was black as fuck you chud. Cant you see he had a Latinx name?

Attached: geezus.jpg (1080x1431, 586.61K)

england had blacks since the roman times when romans brought them here from africa

read history books. pigskins and educate yourselves.

>HURRRRRR IT'S LE USA GREAT SATAN THAT'S PUSHING LE GLOBOHOMO ON MY COUNTRY, WHICH WAS ORIGINALLY SUPER BASED & RED-PILLED, HURRRRRRRR
>meanwhile this shit is what the BBC has been shitting-out since forever; this little EBEN specifically already approaching being 10 years old

Fucking kek.

I always ask these people this and they stop replying to my posts instantly. If European history was as multiracial as they would have us believe we would be mutted to the point where white people wouldn't exist anymore.

They were certainly not light-skinned, neither blond

Attached: Jesus uncensored.jpg (1280x720, 104.73K)

Not as much as OP's webm but neither an ethnostate

Attached: British family 19th century.jpg (800x450, 117.52K)

Reminder that this is just yet another piece of pozzed propaganda by Leftwing Cultural Marxist globalist jews to ethnocide the White race

Attached: 20211018_152002.jpg (2172x3862, 494.43K)

das rite white bois, this is septimius severus, a melanin enriched roman kang who was born in AFRICA. KNEEL.

Attached: 80.jpg (800x1154, 206.75K)

>Jesus uncensored.jpg
>this is actually some random bum from ancient palestine
go back to r*ddit

xi controls your box office, if you want that sweet china money you have to kowtow to the CCP. You will never have an ethnostate white boy.

Attached: 1642966444099.png (733x224, 207.44K)

How did black people get from Africa to England during that time in great numbers? Where did they go after they were there? Did they fade to dust at some point?

Uh chud, this scene solved racism. It literally doesn't exist anymore because we pretended black people lived in old London.

niggerfaggot this is literally an indian delegation sent to England

>>Never forget black people were oppressed all throughout history because everyone else was so racist.
>>Also, black people were everywhere and nobody had a problem with this

China is SO powerful. They surely are powerful enough to take over Taiwan, right?

England is just America-lite. They copy everything from the US, including the inclusion of blacks in historical settings.

I don't think I've ever seen Jesus portrayed as being blond, and I've seen Asian Jesus. No, I'd say he usually has dark brown hair.

Attached: ff622a92c58f581c02cdc47d98696c39.jpg (487x700, 71.26K)

Well played, Angloids! You defeated everyone on the planet, now you will manage to negrify your race to oblivion in less than a century!

Attached: -334895762b.gif (540x317, 3.73M)

>Jesus with short hair
Ah yes the only Nazarene in the world who would routinely cut his hair and not have to wait months while traveling for temple to get a priest to do it.

Why do they always make him an Arab?

I for one welcome the downfall of the anglo.

Attached: 1552076370773.jpg (630x800, 330.78K)

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-36442982
"We've kind of got to tell a lie. We'll go back into history and there will be black people where, historically, there wouldn't have been, and we won't dwell on that. We'll say, 'To hell with it, this is the imaginary, better version of the world. By believing in it, we'll summon it forth'."