Legion

Did Any Forums watch this when it was on? I'm about 2/3 into s2. It's cape and may even be considered woke but I feel like you anons would enjoy a nice schizo show.

Attached: david-syd-and-lenny-at-clockworks-legion-s1e1.jpg (3000x2001, 515.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OWSVoWW6NHE?list=PLpMIPfVJ5FkVNz9of6dw9Zf1rD1nUr6uT&t=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

probably one of the biggest woke crap in a while. beats anything disney has done
>main jewish girl did nothing wrong even she put an innocent man in jail
>dozens of unnecessary gay characters
>the main character is a bad guy cause he raped the jewish girl....even though she clearly consented to it
>the main character decides to literally erases himself from the existence. the main jewish girl is never proven to be wrong. she dies "being the good guy"

the most vile jewish crap marvel has produced

Season 1 is canon.
The rest is trash

it's absolute dogshit
s1 was ok i guess

they really jerk themselves off on the shitty convoluted story and (admittably very nice) visuals

some fa/tv/irgin recommended this and i watched it, yes, its kino

>dozens of unnecessary gay characters
Is she gay?

Attached: the-vermilliuon-season-2.jpg (4032x3024, 2.07M)

Yeah we had comfy threads on here and on Any Forums

Being unable to recapture the offputting weirdness of S1 was disappointing. They'd clearly put a lot of work into the show pre-production, but weren't expecting to get more than one run of episodes.

David becomes Legion again crosses into the Mcu universe kills all villains, destroys Wakanda, undoes 9/11, kills Wanda, kills the avengers and resurrects Avengers 2 Wanda (best she looksed) and Iron man 1 Scar Jo, does sex, sucks ass, titties, feet and armpits, has sexscapade, he wins the mcu. Demands Rami makes spiderman 4 with Tobey for him, Has Wanda step on his balls and Scar Jo spit in his mouth as he watches Kino spiderman 4, he makes Willem Defoe become his father because he's cool.

That's the Canon ending of the mcu now

Season 1 was wild. Then season 2 happened and nobody cared anymore.

I did. I found it fascinating. It's one of my favorite shows.

Oh FUCK OFF I just started watching this again I'm literally on episode 2

11/10

I got to the end of season 1 which was absolute kino, then s02e01 the girl starts being pointlessly antagonistic after being absolutely charming and I smelled the stink of relationship drama instead of plot.

Despite its flaws, all the crazy shit is season 2, especially the "educational segments," make it so totally worth it.

>is
In

Godsdamn it david and syd are so cute in season 1 I can't bear to have that shit apart by lazy and combative writing

youtu.be/OWSVoWW6NHE?list=PLpMIPfVJ5FkVNz9of6dw9Zf1rD1nUr6uT&t=2

>I saw you getting kidnapped by some weird floating robot and it turns out you were kidnapped by future me
>but I'm still mad that you were kidnapped and I will pretend you willingly left me for an entire year
>also I will trust an evil guy and blame YOU for what he did when he was in control of your body

Syd's character was retarded in S2.

thanks for the spoilers and that does sound fucking retarded

I saw S1 way back when and really liked it, except for the last episode. I completely forgot about it afterwards and only tried watching S2 sometime last year, couldn't get past the second episode. Felt like meaningless, pretentious garbage.