I will never live in Switzerland

>I will never live in Switzerland
>I will never live in Luxembourg
>I will not even live in Norway or Denmark
Instead I'm in fucking poorfag Germany! Why the FUCK did I have to be born in this shithole poorfag country? Switzerland was so close!

Attached: 1528652328097.png (400x416, 41.08K)

there is literally a german coworker driving a brand new audi and we are only factory drones, stupid loser, move if you dont like it

>Nooo I can't move in a nieghbouring country!!!!
Why are you like this?

>poorfag
>Germany
lol

>he fell for the meme
Unironically kys

just move to switzerland like any sane german doctor/engineer does

Lol what's stopping you from moving? I live 1500 miles from where I was born. Like, just leave, nigga.

moving within a country is something entire different from moving between countries you stupid nigg__

>flag

Attached: 108290785_1124685004598191_5500816433511243522_n.png (690x423, 248.06K)

top 1% lucky complaining he didnt get top 0.5% lucky. cool

in eu, no its not.
i moved and monthly drove 850km once shure you could do the same

it's still something entirely different
different language, different laws, different administration
moving from Belgium to Luxembourg is a MUCH bigger difference than moving from Hamburg to Munich

switzerland and luxembourg have your language as official and scandis can get by in english

go play in traffic tard

scandi languages are germanic and easier than german, basicly a retard version of german, he cannot be that retarded not to learn it himself

>I will never live in Germany

you probably live in a hanseatic city drowning in trade gibs

You sound good at telling yourself "no".

whitepill for Germans

can't you guys just move anywhere you want in the EU? I know that rules out switzerland but the rest are fair game.
central americans walk to the US, Nafris get on rafts to cross the med and you can't even buy a train ticket...let that sink in

Shut the FUCK up Afro-Eurasian. You will NEVER understand the struggle when you can literally live AND work ANYWHERE within the EU and you can LITERALLY drive between 3 DIFFERENT continents with ease.
YOU CANNOT COMPREHEND SUFFERING!!!

Attached: angery.jpg (561x546, 23.98K)