Dino kino is back on the menu

dino kino is back on the menu

Attached: jurassic-world-dominion-button-crop-1649991617404.jpg (2000x2000, 1.11M)

doubt it, but does maisie show up enough to make this worth watching?

where mega link?
I can only find camrip and in this day and age it should be leaked to parasites like me on day 0.

boring as fuck movie and how do they survive the plane landing without a scratch?

retarded as fuck so many plotholes

The mcu and it’s consequences for the movie industry have been nothing short of disastrous.

I watched the last one and it was so full of references to the old movie it felt like I had already watched it

How many blacks and browns did they force into it?

Attached: 1637701419393.jpg (1000x1000, 280.47K)

What? No, it was fucking awful. If I had been gay and retarded enough to pay money to see it in theaters I would have walked out

Somehow Crimes of the Future was not the most boring film this year, it was this.

Is it? Cool, where?

really boring movie and basically had nothing to do with dinosaurs or parks for that matter.

Every new character

they landed in water dummy

I am a huge Jurassic fag and I think this might be the most disappointed I've ever been in a movie

>too many plot holes to list
>dinosaurs are basically pokemon now
>locusts get 10x more screen time than any dinosaurs
>Pretty much no humans get killed, to the extent where there's a comical amount of them left by the end
>Laser pointer attack raptors are back
>Dr. Grant doesn't really do anything, he's just along for the ride
>Maise Lockwood has single handedly almost destroyed the entire world TWICE now
>Big kaiju battle at the end for no reason

Sadly, if you cut all of the stuff with the OG cast, you'd have a a mildly entertaining action movie though.

Why are we willing to agree with critics on this but not Obi-Wan? Are accomplished critics only right if/when we, low-med wage working internet trolls, agree with them?

Because different movies are - wait for it... different.

I don't read movie critics. So they also didn't like the movie?

No shit. Doesn't even answer my question.

Wasn't Ellie married with kid? Why the fuck is she hooking up with Dr. Grant?

Do you pronounce it Deeno Keeno or Dino Kino

How is Michael Giacchino's score?

Attached: CONSIDER_THIS_.jpg (604x453, 58.29K)

Is that from the new movie?

Maybe 2? Most of them dont get enough screen time to make them annoying. The pilot is a cutie and isnt a muh female powers. Also, im upset at the severe lack of BDH thickness shots.

>no humans get killed

Nigga, there were plenty and were hilarious. The poacher literally got his arms and head bitten off

Has it leek'd?