Why is Futurama so overrated?

Why is Futurama so overrated?

Attached: futurama.jpg (1600x1200, 479.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

futurama.fandom.com/wiki/Al_Gore_(character)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: future.jpg (540x815, 121.03K)

The original run isn't.

THERE'S A WHOLE FUCKING BOARD FOR CARTOONS

Its not a cartoon though, its an animated sitcom

In Futurama both of these are true. Also it wasn't a 90s show

Unironically a good show up until it's second revival.

The Comedy Central run is underrated. Not that it's brilliant, but it's overhated.

It was reddit before we realized how cringe reddit was. The same losers that defend Futurama are the ones that say "reddit used to be good". When in reality it was always terrible and you just got older and wiser and for some people who got older but never mentally left adolescence it "still holds up" to them.

Pretty much this,
>normal words but a robot-guy.
The only decent episodes are the Star Trek style “go to a planet for delivery and have adventure of the week”.
And every single “obvious 20th century pop reference but in future dress” is terrible.

Attached: E77DFB42-98F1-4E46-BAA8-DEE0C6F818FE.png (322x466, 389.83K)

how come every simpsons fan I meet in the world is a fairly normal, adjusted person and anyone even mentioning or obsessing over futurama quotes are cringeworthy misfits and neckbeards?

Because it was always on
Shut-in retard

faggot poster

No we’ve seen the future as the second half since the 60s. At least in literature

Why?

Plebs who never read a SF book.
It’s all reworked material better covered elsewhere, but for - well, plebs - it’s the first place they encountered certain ideas.

Obviously enough I’m not a fan. Has its place but not a highly rated place imo.

in Futurama there is literally Al Gore, both in current era years and during the 3000s. Voiced by himself
futurama.fandom.com/wiki/Al_Gore_(character)

Because some people have only seen seasons 1 - 4 and assume it's that quality during the entire run.

not big on futurama either but kill yourself holy shit

Heh, it’s OK nobody likes being called a pleb. Pleb.

what kind of brain damage does someone need to sustain to think that a blatant homage in a show that's explicitly a general sci-fi parody is reworking material

Attached: 1471261024442.png (240x240, 77.91K)

Its called autism

im rewatching futurama on the tablet while i work out
im at s2e14 i think, it's pretty good
it's been over 15 years since i last watched it
it has aged really well

COME ON LASTY!