Holy shit Serbs are based as fuck

Holy shit Serbs are based as fuck

Attached: 1660596718856202m.jpg (812x1024, 107.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hU9Xp3x4jQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he got arrested
translation is not correct
he started schizo shouting how all christians need to take arms and go murder the gays and our prime minister
he said he would join too, but someone gotta give him the gun because he currently doesnt own any
wearing wizard clothes is fine, casting curses and magic spells is fine, but this guy went on televised broadcast and told people to get their guns and kill all gays and government

we are currently larping as a democracy so he isnt helping

Business as usual

>he started schizo shouting how all christians need to take arms and go murder the gays and our prime minister

basedola

wtf based?

>he started schizo shouting how all christians need to take arms and go murder the gays and our prime minister

Attached: 1659260351715648.png (600x906, 591.54K)

Was he wrong to do that ?

ack

youtube.com/watch?v=hU9Xp3x4jQ8

dont get me wrong, i dont really have any strong feelings about gunmen killing gays, its just that we were doing this for a long time, and we are really poor for a long time

maybe, just maybe, we should let the gays parade this one day, pretend it never happened, and get the 7 trillion dollars per second from eu cultural fund for culture and gayfaggotry and monkeypox sex acceptance

it is time for serbia to step into the modern and developed world, where we are still as disgusted by the fags as before, but we pretend we are not, and eu gives us money for it

Bendito sea el sacerdote de lo basado.

Yeah well your kids will see the marches and think “I can be like that.”
This shit is cultural rot and you will sell the soul of your nation for gibs

true, it would be a good idea to contain your autism at least until you enter the EU. once you're in you can do pretty much anything you want anyway and they can't expell you from the union and you can taunt and bully faggots as much as you want ad maiorem Dei gloriam

european nations never had and will never have soul lol

Attached: 1660118197670.jpg (2716x828, 609.41K)

Why do Christians find it so hard to leave people alone?

If you aren't attracted to other dudes, then what is the issue? Enjoy being straight

gays want more rights than normal people, and in return they only spread aids and monkeypox
meanwhile normal people dont get any flags or parades or kidnap your children into lgbt torture gulags of indoctrination and propaganda how spreading aids and monkeypox is 'beautiful'

its faggots who actually molest the normal people, not the other way around

>gays want more rights than normal people
What do you mean?

nato needs to bomb serbia again

whats wrong with his eyes?

I dont understand how all this gay shit became so apparently important

This is just like the January 6th Insurrection I bet Putin is behind this!!!

do normal people get a flag?
do normal people get parades?
do normal people get to kidnap children in schools to indoctrinate them about propaganda how normal sex without monkeypox and aids is actually more beautiful? i am paraphrasing the lgbt school education thing that global gay mafia wants

so all the marching faggots and their "allies" might die? I agree. Serbs should lure them out onto some desolated area so that normal people don't get hurt though

Arrested for what??? For being too based???

Ultra based, fuck pederasts

Now that's what I call fucking based

>Serbia's population is dwindling
>Serbia won't exist past 2100
>"yeah, let's make globohomo turn our kids into super AIDSmonkeypoxchopydickofffags for some gibs"

Serbia is a common whore now?

Attached: Based Department.jpg (410x598, 45.34K)

>do normal people get a flag?
>do normal people get parades?
Were said normal people repressed by mainstream society for centuries and told that there was something inherently wrong with them? If so, then yes. That's why they have a flag as the same with almost any other marginalised identity.
>do normal people get to kidnap children
Stop speaking in buzzwords, thanks.

>2100
all balkan countries will have stopped existing 50 years from now

how quick it went from 'i have the right to do what i want in my bedroom' to 'i have the right to brainwash kids in schools'.
Obviously we cant give an inch to vice or this happens.
Also sexualities plural dont exist, there is hte sexuality which joins the gametes, male and female. Everything else is paraphilia, so do it in secret. Preferably dont do it at all, its a health hazard and spiritual hazard.

Homosexuals will butn in hell

Trust me bro, it never works like that, globohomo propaganda is one hell of a drug
If you value your morals more than your economic situation you should just stay poor and tell the EU to go fuck themselves

Bla bla
Dead religion and a dead country.

Are you saying that you feel the need to cut your dick whenever you see a trans person?

Are you saying that yesterday those were no normal people that parade with flags and school religion teachers

Read about how Bulgaria will only have 800k real Bulgarians by 2050 and the rest will be gypsified. Dunno which is worse, gaytrannies or gypsies.

I don’t particularly believe you understand. He just doesn’t want us to bomb his country again.

Attached: 4736CF6B-366A-47CB-988F-C31D85A9B518.jpg (1024x1024, 150.8K)

Your diaspora are all whores who prostitute themselves for cheap.

Attached: 1549280166480.jpg (634x634, 128.93K)

Everyone larps as a democracy. There are no real democracies in the world.

Source dude trust me

Yes, trust me. I know more than a larping Bulgarian incel like you.