Untitled

Attached: 1647520227589.webm (1920x1080, 1.52M)

What the hell

What abortion is this the result of?

*smacks helmet like a child*
BWAAAAAHHH WHOA WHOAA AHHH HUH?!?

For me? It's the floating miniature sized hoth fighters.

shouldnt an helmet effectively protect against a slap? is there some retarded star wars books that gonna explain that the empire cut cost on equipment and thats why they suck?
desu I just wanted The Twilight Samurai but with Obi-Wan

>oh no a prisoner is aggressively resisting
>I best stand here for 3 seconds waiting for them to hit me

God FUCK I would watch the shit out of a series with just storm troopers beating the shit out of retarded multi colour hair rebels

Attached: C1ABD8FC-B06F-4AD0-BF16-132388E67B32.jpg (302x315, 31.58K)

whats that maneuver called where you lightly slap a stormtrooper on the helmet and he drops his fucking gun on the ground?

Put this franchise out of it's fucking misery already.

>pushes head away, he goes bumbling back and drops his gun

Someone directed that. Someone edited that. Someone approved it. And yes someone got paid to map that choreography

This scene should be a much bigger laughing stock than it is. Should be viral, it's really embarrassing

holy shit I just noticed BOTH of them drop their fucking guns for some reason, I only saw the one on the left at first
what the fuck is this lol

Now you should know better to watch better media.

I stopped consuming Disney shits a few years ago. It's just boring and completely unimaginative aside from catering to the die hard fans. I was mildly interested for the Obi Wan shows if it had old school samurai vibe but it looks terrible. I did saw the Mandolorian recently and it was okay but my normie friends are telling me to watch Boba Fett if I wants to understand how he got out of the sand monster or whatever but fuck that.

couldnt they have just given her a secret blaster, or a hidden stun gun, a knife or absolutely ANYTHING
its just sooooo fucking lazy

he got out with his flamethrower

YAAAS KWEEEN

thank you

Are there any movies that accurately show what would happen if a scrawny woman tried fighting trained goons twice her size?

slaps just work sometimes

Attached: slap.jpg (275x183, 5.42K)

The writers would have no clue on how to create a simple but well written show about Obi Wan without it be a total shitfest. As it seems to be. I'm glad they are showing their cards and revealing they are incompetent.

It blows my mind that there are people here actually pretending to be surprised about this.

Attached: 1920184221.jpg (697x96, 17.64K)

I don't know what you're talking about but I'm going to assume it this and you're based

Attached: 1654974297956.jpg (1200x1200, 157.37K)

Holy shit HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA how the fuck do millions of people watch neo entertainment shit and say to themselves: yea this is good

Also, they don't actually appear to be holding her arms at the start.