A little over a decade ago, people thought shit like this was acceptable

>A little over a decade ago, people thought shit like this was acceptable

Attached: vfair.png (550x500, 682.57K)

What's wrong with it?

damn i wish we could go back

Isn't it funny how chuds simp for liberal roasties as long as they are white lmao

Anna Kendrick was low key the best

Does anyone have any idea what this motherfucker us talking about?

>including rat face skank kendrick with those angels
I know, it's fucking outrageous.

...w-w-where are the niggers?

>coke rat
>best

disgusting.

It's not acceptable that they're all FLOPS

Do you guys think they were having fun and giggling talking about the clothes and their boobs and stupid faces they made during takes and stuff

what's funny about it

>You're CHUDSSS
>calls women roasties
Kys

kstew CLAIMED

sorry nerds, i just won

They all hated each other.

all of these actresses must know their careers would have been so much better if it wasn't for woke becoming mainstream and losing their roles for diversity quotas

but they can't say anything about it or they'd be immediately blacklisted

so they have to just smile and say how happy they are that zendeya got the part they desperately wanted haha

Stone/KStew foot bullied them all

carey mulligan so goddamn CUTE

so WHITE... it's like a blinding hydrogen-powered sun just created from the pulsating radioactive heart of a young galaxy

ngl bro Zendaya is prettier than all of these and 1-2 of them I would wife immediately given the chance

Does anyone have a male version? I'm pretty there was one, but I only found this picture.

Attached: 1118full (1).jpg (1118x960, 297.44K)

you type like a black person so it stands to reason you prefer black actresses

Women should not be allowed on film

and in a a decade it will be again, fashion and style are cyclical

I think it has more to do with the fact that picrel is our new lowest point, Satan. we got used to the degeneracy, unfortunately

Attached: cosmo-ariana-grande-april-1487966480.jpg (480x663, 94.57K)

>so they have to just smile and say how happy they are that zendeya got the part they desperately wanted haha
they're too old to be auditioning for the same roles as zendaya.

This photoshoot must be a curse because they all failed miserably. Literally can't name half of them.

What's wrong with that cover? Is 'sex' a no-no word to you?

There are no black people on Any Forums dipshit

It's the opposite of shit, it's beautiful, and could still be good w some Asian and/or black/mixed race actresses as long as they were beautiful themselves.
People who get triggered by beauty should drop out of the gene pool because beauty is a healthy element in society, and there's nothing wrong with an all-white cover, just as BET could make a TV w/ only black characters.

you type like one senpai bruh ngl fr

KYS for responding to this spamming

Well, if you think that being in a magazine in 2010 was a good idea it's not surprising that you would fuck up your whole career in a span of 12 years.
>what? how did my movie flop? I was on radio and I had a local tv interview, how could this be? don't you remember me being on the cover of a magazine in 2010? I'm a star