Get woke, go brok-

>get woke, go brok-

Attached: blade.jpg (900x668, 88.53K)

Blade isn't woke

Attached: 850711eb9cb1a180091c0c3e5125e622_1.webm (480x720, 1.98M)

Blade was before wokeness
>That period when VtM was in its peak and a videogame comes out. Then theres Blade, Cronos , Interview with a vampire, Bram Stoker's Dracula , Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, Underworld, 30 Days of Night, From Dawn Till Dusk, John Carpenter's Vampires, Legacy of Kain, Buffy or Angel.
I want to go back

some of the highest paid actors were black 1980-2000 now jews jerk themselves off to every blackwashed minor character

Blade isnt woke you OP

Cope harder, mutt. Blade has nothing to do with progressiveness.

This.

it had some awful girl power shit which is proto-woke

Attached: 1586798445026.jpg (618x618, 52.31K)

First ten minutes of the film is a black guy killing a room of bisexual degenerates on molly with swords and guns

I miss 90s edge

Anyone seen the first blade recently? It's an okay movie overall, but did anyone else notice the cinematography in certain scenes? Fucking perfect, then in other scenes completely shit teir. Always thought it was strange.

ah yes, the good ol' days when the actors were on screen because they were the best at what they do rather than because the studio has a strict quota of diversity hires.

This just proves that you can have a POC helm a movie without the obnoxious soapboxing.

remember it was trying to compete with the matrix

Thats a manufactured discourse that fucking zoomies accept because theyre too fucking young to know the difference
I would have never believed something as banak as age difference wouldf fuck shit up this much

>black actor for a black character
>woke

Attached: 1390621481586.png (397x262, 257.86K)

>go woke go bro-

Attached: aliens vasquez.jpg (1600x900, 187.29K)

blade 2 was

Film Blade, get paid

This is an example of being self aware yet humble.
Wokeness is barely aware of reality and faking awareness and creating a warped parody of reality to push an agenda

Kek thus. Before we had major movies with Eddie Murphy, Wesley Snipes, Martin Lawrence, Will Smith, Denzel Washington and now? Only Zendaya and not even the main character

>This is an example of being self aware yet humble.
she's literally a one liner dropping action hero and calls her male colleagues sexless incels, how is she humble?