Do you dislike this country?

Do you dislike this country?

Attached: russia.gif (1440x1080, 37.38K)

Yes they keep sucking off Americans, Russians are right about calling them perpetually butthurt

Some of them have an inferiority complex that renders them aggressive

Yes.
should belong to germany.

No they are our best ally in Europe.

Used to make fun of them because of stale WW2 memes but I’ve come to respect them quite a bit. Fast growing economy, tech sector, and military. As Western Europe continues to slide I think Poland will take Germany’s place as the mainland power

I used to dislike Polacks until I met Ukrainians. The former are angels compared to the latter.

They make Germans seethe so I like them

Yes

Used to make fun of them because of stale WW2 memes but I’ve come to respect them quite a bit. Fast growing economy, tech sector, and military. As Western Europe continues to slide I think Poland will take Germany’s place as the mainland power

>innocent fish
>ysczsczh! ksczll sczm!

low iq country

Attached: 704x396.jpg (704x396, 88.79K)

>tech sector
>military
lol

name some polish technology, if at all possible something that couldn't be implemented by a lonely middle schooler

Wtf don’t copy me >:(

genuine question, does german media have a hate boner for us or is it just autistic channers
i saw a tiktok vid about the river poisoning and germans werent naming poland in the comments, but on this site its been nonstop threads for 2 days

Attached: 88A1B904-527C-4C69-8536-ACAC65FF00B8.jpg (392x536, 44.04K)

The seetheometer 9000, it detects German seethe down to the molecular level

I do

no

I like polaks, but they hate me. Sad!

How about some Polish advance in military?

I don't even think about Indonesia

Also, they are our best ally in Europe and have streets/parks named after our presidents

I hate all non-Anglos.

Attached: le british face2.jpg (490x596, 8.59K)