Are blacks super chuds in your cunt?

are blacks super chuds in your cunt?

Attached: black chuds.png (525x835, 607.61K)

Any Forumssisters, I'm confused, does this mean white genocide is not real?

vgh the preservers of the white race...i kneel

no but black geNOcide is real

Attached: FaKF1n_WAAEW1qu.jpg (490x680, 74.32K)

But seriously why do people obsess over this stuff?
>but your kid won’t look like you
That’s fine I’m still passing on my genes, I’ve essentially fulfilled my purpose

>is this NIGGER really my grandpa?

>>but your kid won’t look like you

very based user

>73k likes
Kek, and yet liberal academics are still going to insist that black people can't be racist

I get it, from that perspective it's just cosmetic and if you don't agree with that it's fine. But I think children should see themselves as a link in a great chain, not as a break in the lineage. They should feel they are part of a shared story, not only within the family but community as well. I guess American culture can replace that but the kid could suffer by realizing they belong to no story except their own idiosyncratic one, they will end up being a consoomer of 23andMe and other products designed for them to play on their yearning for a lost cultural history.

>white women were based all that time

I kneel...

>But I think children should see themselves as a link in a great chain, not as a break in the lineage.
Okay, but what does that have to do with having a lighter or darker skin tone than one of your parents?

Not the skin-tone so much as the culture/identity.

Attached: xnrl9ivs9wh91[1].jpg (640x886, 91.39K)

of course is not real

Attached: 8a37b82d03a5f17dadce8a6b816386c9-imagepng.png (680x534, 114.18K)

Are you a chink? Because you sound extremely superficial. If your kids see nothing else in common besides skin color they have problems. Or, honestly, you the parent does for completely botching their upbringing.

Only humans can be racist.

Can you just read before responding jesus christ.

you abstracted it too much

Would you therefore have a problem with a white person from russia having a baby with a white person from australia? How about a black person and a white person both born and raised in middle class north america?

some people have a strong group identity and their descendants not being part of the group can suck big time - they won't be able to identify with them.
I guess.

The one drop rule fooled them into believe their genes are suposed to be super hard to dilute