Why are you so fucking pathetic Any Forums?

why are you so fucking pathetic Any Forums?

Attached: 1631317782988.png (1188x1261, 1.01M)

Nah Any Forums actually likes good shows and ms marvel is actually good
Reddit is right behind the corner

why do you post on a board you hate? it would be like me trolling reddit all day, i cant imagine a worse pit of hell

you know all this corporate sponsorded emotional manipulation by these "journalists" is really starting to annoy me.
>>watch our show because racist don't like it.
>>you're no racist, right? then buy our merch!
>>if you don't like our product you must be racist and or transphobe or whatever twitter conform buzzword we made trending.

it really is tiresome, and OP is just part of the marketing ploy by making a fake outrage threads on a popular imageboard.

>pajeet corporate shill
didn't read

We like it so far though.

>the culture is finally given adequate representation

1 character for a whole culture = adequate
wow, this article is secretly racist as shit

Racist hate mail is a marketing tactic and if you don't realize that you're foolish

>you're not allowed to not like corporate products
Why?

They have those articles ready before the series releases.

The funniest thing about this is the American media being incapable of understanding Paki's and Pajeet's fucking hate each other

>the large South Asian community, as the culture is finally given adequate representation in the realm of superheroes.
Imagine being these white people thinking you're doing huge favors for other races by "representing" them in your shitty TV shows.

not once they're in america

>group
All me.

You mean I can get paid for it?

Attached: 1654668500475.jpg (600x600, 33.21K)

She could be a white girl with a tan and I wouldn't know the difference

This whore should be wearing a hijab.

this has nothing to do with Any Forums

Someone redpill me on this whole situation.
I don't watch this show because its intended for teenage girls and kids. As I don't have kids, I have no intention to watch this. Why do so many adult males watch this teenage girls show? 10 years ago, you would be considered a weirdo if you watched a show intended for teenage girls as an adult male. What has changed that grown up males no longer hide that they watch tv shows for teenage girls? Why are grown up guys watching a show for an by teenage girls? I get that you don't like it, because....well, yeah its meant for an audience of kids and girls till the age of 17.

Nobody watches this show. Its just shill and bots fishing for rage clicks.

I'm willing to bet 90% of the legitimate hate for this show comes from sirs doing the needful

indians and conservative pakis hate this show and somehow that's white men's fault

Zoomers can't grow up. Their public identities are being le anxious, watching animu and children's franchises like MCU.

>Why do so many adult males watch this teenage girls show?
They're not. Nobody is watching this show or talking about it. This so called review bombing/hate group thing is probably being done by disney shills to manufacture fake publicity in hope it will boost the viewership for the show. They're running the same playbook with Obi One right now.

If you dislike a show that has a woman, or a non-white, you, by extension, hate everybody in that group in real-life.

I thought the first episode was pretty boring but I enjoyed the mean girl at school brutally mogging Kamala (and Carol) at cosplay.

Attached: 1654951210100.jpg (411x678, 31.49K)