*breaks all the traffic laws and speed limits

>*breaks all the traffic laws and speed limits

does this happen in your country?

Attached: bild_s8.jpg (624x351, 45.81K)

No. Italians on the other hand always drive like faggots here

These are the signs of a retarded driver here.

Attached: 84356d93a496852fd92517ef8312e365.jpg (1278x1097, 131.71K)

Attached: 5bd82e75cdb340459acf8bad2272519c.jpg (468x263, 18.09K)

> traffic nationalism
can you guys just ban football so you can go back to killing each other? Europe was so much more alive when you were allowed to hate each other

From my experience Swiss license plates drive very slowly and don't know how to use changing direction lights, so i always have to guess what they want to do while driving at 30 km/h on a straight line with perfect visibility

>Swiss license plates drive very slowly
no they drive very fast because they know they won't pay fines

this only applies when they are abroad, they drive very slow in switzerland

Attached: 25150617-muenchner-kennzeichen-1He9.jpg (2400x1800, 296.37K)

always in a mercedes suv tank too, it should be illegal to go over 60 in those huge cars

I doubt the swiss ever visit poland, why would they want to go there

Generally owning German stuff makes you mentally balkan

why are you asshurt about me sharing my experience
is being visited by swiss people a badge of honour for shitalians?

The Slavs and Italians are the most aggressive drivers in my cunt. I had the "pleasure" of driving in the US, they're actually fucking retarded there. Some retard will clog the leftmost lane and refuse to switch and even truckers do that shit there.

you can pass them on the right there, retard

You absolutely can, but it's illegal and disturbs the normal flow of traffic. Try doing that on an autobahn and you'll get fined before you can blink.

just saying poland is far from switzerland and i dont see any reason for them to visit poland in sufficient numbers to get noticed

>passing on the right
india tier traffic laws
italians also ram eachothers cars when parking

ragazzi doesnt understand the rules of traffic, no you cant pass on the right, its not parralel traffic

you can do that in america

those retards make 6-8 lane highways that still manage to have shit traffic because everyone just takes up a random lane and pretends like no one else but them exists. They also have meaningless speed limits, because everyone and their mother goes at least 10 mph above, but the cops there only shoot blacks and eat donuts.