Any Forums scenes you still can't believe exist

Any Forums scenes you still can't believe exist

Attached: 1618611475319.webm (960x540, 2.4M)

gibsmedat!

>American “culture”
Americans, you are loathsome

Let me tell you something about Canada, that Americans would never understand. In Canada WE are the superior nation in every regard. You fat FUCKS always say “Canadians are obsessed”, but let me tell you something you ignorant school shooting, Mexican/black, OBESUM, and unclean and uneducated faggots; you would be ‘obsessed’ too if you were next to a disgusting and FAILED abortion of a country.

I’m PROUD of being Canadian. I’m proud of the fact that I’m NOT AMERICAN. Every Canadian worth his salt, syrup and Timbits is proud of this

We have lots of immigrants in this country. And I can tell you with full confidence that I’d prefer 1,000,000,000 of each over a single American ANY day of the week. The moment somebody makes the choice to come here over the disgusting pile of REFUSE that is “over there”, they are by default SUPERIOR.

All of you had stupid spic parents that simply weren’t smart enough to come up here, and are of low class TRASH from all of your respective countries. And that’s a fact

In Canada you can be anything without the pain of being judged like you would in the capitalist aids-ridden hellhole down south. There is no such thing as crime here. There is no such thing as poverty here. No such thing as starvation. No such thing as sexual assault. And most of all, no such thing as being an AmeriFUCK.

Hell, I’m Canada you can be anything without the pain of being judged. You could literally be a purple goblin with a dildo on you forehead with sparkles and shit covering your feet and people would STILL understand, that’s how we roll, that’s what makes us superior.

Anything would be better as an alternative than being an American fuck up.

FUCK America and FUCK all the Americans reading this fucking comment.

Why are you using the word "faggot"? Are you an evil far-right neonazi?

I bought a small drum set specifically to whip out my dick and smack the cymbals with it

this show was the equivalent of that blm blt kiosk

Why are you unaware of that word, fat ass?
Are you an American? That’s synonymous with being an incel here lol

Most mentally sane 3rd worlder

AAAAAH A BLACK SUPERHERO I'M GOING INSANE!!!!

'twas always like this, y'all weren't alive in the 50's

>You could literally be a purple goblin with a dildo on you forehead with sparkles and shit covering your feet and people would STILL understand
you're a demoralized nihilist

imagine still watching this shit

You’ve never been valued by your society, what would you know about worth?

Fucking hilarious

Attached: 1618701672478.png (1168x1392, 926.38K)

>Sam suddenly hates Steve Rogers out of nowhere

nobody but your family gives a fuck about you or matters

>You could literally be a purple goblin
Thanks doc

Thanks doc

Americans don't really bother me because their country is falling apart. I can't muster to care enough about them to feel anything knowing that, within my lifetime, I'll be seeing ads on the TV asking for donations to send to starving kids in the US.

>ad comes on
>IN THE ARMS OF AN ANGEL playing
>for just $.50 a day you can provide Jamal with a burger
>cuts to Jamal
>he is 400 lbs and 24 years old
>I'm so hungry!
>Won't you please help these starving Americans?

americans are so repulsive