Why are westerners so thin-skinned and ignorant?

Why are westerners so thin-skinned and ignorant?

Attached: 3E4A5C60-7347-4237-BF2C-AE67C3DE6E40.jpg (1280x1371, 357.72K)

We've become to detached from the world. We grow up in sterile glass palaces and wonder why everyone has millions of mental illnesses

this
we're made to literally touch grass but we dont

>while selecting a lamb to send to a professional facility to be slaughtered in the most sterile and emotionally distant way possible as to not cause feelings of responsibility and guilt
fixed it

I no longer watch TV or follow the news outside of what Any Forums feeds me since it's nothing but these type of retard ""outrages""

Anglos and mericans are on another level. I feel there are various axis of cancer and while a lot of Westoids are far gone on the homo stuff they don't fallow English speakers on everything.

Whatever type of mental illness we mock the US and UK for always lands here just a year later in full force. It's over

the anglo world has gone completely mad

>nooooooooooooo not the heckin lamberino!!!

Attached: 1655678361158.png (782x758, 124.04K)

I look like this and screamed that at the top of my lungs when I saw this

I don't know why everyone is bitching. this is woman shit. women probably bitch about anything the world over.

same, but my skin is yellow

i actually thought this was meant to be some sort of antisemitic thing from the thumbnail

mental illnesses being recognized is ok, but crying about people eating meat or sobbing that you realized animals need to be killed if you want to eat meat is just sad.
If you’re going to call the way the American meat industry treats their livestock unethical and barbaric, that’s fair and true. If you’re going to claim that eating meat in itself is unethical and barbaric, you’re not right in the head.
every year, ever since I was a little child, I get to see a sheep get slaughtered. It was hard to see at first, but it taught 5 year old me that this is a fact of life. when I came of age, I started helping with the skinning and arranging the organs, and sooner or later, when my son grows up, I will have to pass on to him the lesson my own father gave me by slaughtering a sheep myself.

This is why I don’t respect westerners, their misplaced sense of morality is often false and coddled. It raises spineless cowards that doesn’t even know how to use a screwdriver, because everything has been handed to them on a plate without ever realizing, nor appreciating, where all these blessings and comforts they’re surrounded with came from

Attached: F33E77F3-8D8C-4829-BFA6-28436EB22687.jpg (720x602, 70.73K)

They grew up with dogs and cats and think animals are people. Smh

TV and most news sites are indeed crap, but if you can find a quality (online) newspaper that roughly agrees with your political stance it can be worth it to get a subscription. but Any Forums will do.

>getting news from sources that agree with your political stance
and be as stupid and blind as the average american liberal and cuckersvative? no thanks.

I did this too. It was so fascinating to me infact that I got my dads camera and photographed all the individual organs when they removed them, also all the blood and skin and pestered my parents until they agreed to develop them. Then I brought them with me to school and proudly showed everyone what I did in my summerbreak.
Everyone thought I was weird after that and avoided me for a while

Attached: 1564671262822.jpg (1000x750, 67.4K)

Not really?

Attached: 1628584145851.jpg (360x360, 27.76K)

a good newspaper will feature a variety of stances and opinions, but there's usually a slant or general direction. of course using multiple newspapers would be even better, but I don't have the time to read news all day.

>TikTok
Why is this news? As if twitter wasn't enough mental illness already