It's a booba episode

>it's a booba episode

Attached: Kari Byron Breasts Tips.png (1134x1102, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6YJ91FKZHI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

used to jack off to her so much

i watch lauren phillips sometimes and pretends its her

she was the first milf i fell in love with besides tsunade and my mother

was about to say exactly this

How do women deal with having an ass on their chest? It looks fucking retarded hahaha ass chest bitch gonna fart???? Going to fucking fart? Nice chest butt idiot fuck

based
women entirely btfo forever

haha imagine how funny and gross that would be haha

imagine if there was a hole
haha imagine putting your penis in her boob hole haha

What the fuck was Jamie's problem?

400 Bad Request
Request Header Or Booba Too Large
nginx

Attached: 23213.gif (498x498, 282.5K)

>friendliest television personality
>his co-star jamie constantly wants to make it clear that they're not buddies or friends off the show

Attached: 1632396619233.jpg (449x600, 48.65K)

oh nonono... busty sisters, we got too cocky...

the results of that episode were kind of interesting. The myth was that men would give larger tips to a female with progressivly larger mammary glands. So they separated the tips by gender and inadvertently found females increased their tips to large breasted women more than men did. Perhaps it proved all women were Bi or maybe they were giving her extra money because they new she needed more expensive bras.

Attached: Kari_781_155.JPGKari_781_155_thumb_100mn0x0.jpg (800x1096, 199.11K)

good stuff, love crazy unexpected things like that
i 'll tell you noone ever even prior to the episode thought there to be an anomaly in regard to females and all focus was on male tips
what episode is it?

tell me the story, what happened?

During the filming of season one Adam was messing around with some chemicals on set and kept making like he was going to splash Jamie with them as a "joke". Jamie kept telling him to knock that shit off but Adam wouldn't stop and Jamie punched him in the mouth. Filming didn't resume for weeks as each of them had to be soothed by producers into returning and setting aside their dislike for each other in the name of money. They kind of leaned into this in editing by having Jamie be more of a straight man and play off his constant jabs at Adam as joking and not passive aggressive hatred

Imagine that lol pooping from both sides. Lol

i feel like this episode was special made just for me

Ah yes, the booba.

youtu.be/6YJ91FKZHI0

fuck man, thanks

now that i think about it a bra is basically underwear.......

the raping blob

let him enjoy raping

NO BLOB, LEAVE HER BE!!!

Attached: blob.jpg (252x200, 16.28K)