The Sicily part drags the movie down

Attached: Michael.jpg (678x381, 46.84K)

You wouldn't understand the feeling of loving the country of your ancestors and wanting to pay homage to it.

I still find his character development from a good boy to a reluctant but vengeful killer to a coldhearted and brutal maffia boss unrealistic. At least in the timeframe of the movie

if it was so good, why would you leave it?

what a fuckin waste of quads

Checked

>breaks a complete film into "parts"

I bet you can't even imagine an apple.

The point of the movie is he was always evil and coldhearted, he just felt pressure to be a good upstanding citizen his whole life, but when opportunity struck his true self came out.

Holy check

Attached: 8FF6B1F5-1003-418F-9BBF-3D323660A4FD.jpg (720x765, 94.25K)

The death of Appolonia broked him, but I think it's the fact that it's his bodyguard that planted the bombe that made him change.

is this apple in the room with you now?

It's unironically the best part.

Attached: hop in.jpg (978x561, 68.46K)

Sicily part made me realize Al Pacino and italians are nonwhite

My uncle changed into a completely different person after the marine corps. It is realistic since Micheal served as well. It's a bit of a cult.

>29
>17
Sick fuck

Too many italians

duty
Michael became what he thought he needed to be in order to take his fathers place as head of the family.

You will never be a man.

>t. amerimutt

Was Michael a better don than Vito?

>loving the country of your ancestors
i think he just end up liking it

Legal age in my Euro country is 15.

Attached: american-psycho-patrick-bateman.gif (640x400, 3.84M)

Movie name?

Cruising

Good Fellows

corleone didnt leave sicily because of "duty", but because it was a shithole where he would get killed for his grandfather's uncle's cousins crimes against Don Niggeruccio