Movie character gets fit loses weight

>movie character gets fit loses weight
>have a perfect toned body and looks better
>doesnt have stretch marks or have to remove extra skin
why is hollywood like this

Attached: 1654460323640.jpg (644x476, 35.18K)

this is fat peoples punishment
a constant reminder of your greed

>obese "person"
>losing weight

How does he do it?

Attached: image_2022-06-11_134102997.png (1620x1080, 1.56M)

Based fatphobic user

true, i have some

Honestly those stretch marks would probably look pretty rad if he got shredded

Jesus wept

if they put that shit id throw that movie in the trash, disgusting pigs

Fucking hell, even Freddie Kruger had better skin.

You just lose it slower

that is clearly a woman hand

i've been on a low carb / near keto diet for 3 weeks and walking to work and lost literally nothing and feel worse

nigger, it's just calories in/out. you can eat chocolates all day, it doesn't matter as long as you maintain your daily energy maintenance. Keto works simply because it suppresses your hunger.

if you're wealthy that's not a problem

so i guess they're being punished for being poor too

that stretch mark pattern is delaminated out of line with the dermis, it's impossible for this to happen naturally, because the cornified layer (top layer) is always shed in a uniform manner.
only way for this to happen is if you're decomposing or it's physically displaced by a laser or sheer stress from attached weights causing detachment (not body weight).

Fucking vile, I will never understand how people eat themselves into this state. Unironically we need to stick fatasses in camps and make them work the weight off.

eat less. simple as

Weigh every morsel that enters your mouth, you will find the problem. Likely Jazz Jennings levels of sauces, if not more.

Stretchmarks aren’t a big deal. Women have been dealing with them (pregnancy) since the dawn of man. A lot of people come to Any Forums and SAY they want to lose weight, but then immediately begin making hand-wringing excuses about stretch marks or loose skin, as though they expect an user to come along and hug them and tell them they’re beautiful just the way they are and to remain a fat ass.

A perfect body is RARE. You were imperfect before you gained weight. You will be imperfect when you lose weight. If you want to live beyond 50, lose the weight. And 50 is a generous estimate. Men are having those infamous “widow maker” heart attacks in their 40s now. Women, too.

I have stretch marks from growing too fast and gaining too much muscle in my teens

eat less but don't starve yourself

Come here, fren.

at least do some pullups or situps to engage your core and help burn the fat
but if you do what you're doing, you will mathematically lose weight. There is no magic going on here, otherwise it would have been extracted and used for energy efficiency. Fat niggas literally just eat 3 muffins & 2 burgers more than other niggas daily and that difference accumulates. If you work out, you are rewarded with being able to eat more, and it becomes utilitarian.

Motherfucker is rich, the surgeries to remove stretch marks aren’t that invasive, and also he never got so outrageously big that they would have gotten that bad. I’ve been to 267 myself and am down to 205 and I’ve got some stretch marks, but they aren’t that noticeable because my losses were made over the course of 2 years and 267 is big but not elephant huge.

Fucking hell, you're still an asshole

you need muscle if you want a faster metabolism.
walking a bit wont change how your body works,and if you are very fat it will give you a hunger attack after you walk, and it will hurt your knees.

Are you fucking retarded? Stretch marks of that level are almost always due to pregnancy.

this was a bad pregnancy. you have to drink water and stay hydrated unlike what this woman did

if you go from carb to no carb, you will lose at around 6-10lb of water weight from depleted glycogen alone (stored in liver and skeletal muscles mostly).
if you're still repleting glycogen then you're never reaching ketosis, so instead of reaching ketosis or starvation mode (burn fat preferentially, preservation of muscle), you're just constantly sitting in fed mode (make glycogen, store fat, turnover protein).

>if you're still repleting glycogen
what did he mean by this?

>pregnancy + being a niko tier lardass
ftfy

I got a nasty one on my inner thigh/groin that opened up back as a teen.

poor people deserve it most

>if you're still repleting glycogen then you're never reaching ketosis, so instead of reaching ketosis or starvation mode (burn fat preferentially, preservation of muscle), you're just constantly sitting in fed mode (make glycogen, store fat, turnover protein).
you'd still lose weight if you're not overeating though.

If I lose weight and have surgery to remove the skin, will they specifically remove the skin with stretch marks on it so i look normal again

Attached: 1636719703394.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

I'm 5'9 300lbs. How much weight do you think I need to lose for people to notice?

Just...watch your fucking calories.

Attached: 1654197621726.gif (350x194, 1.01M)

just die you fat fuck

30 lbs

Gluttony user, gluttony

20-30lbs and you'll hear people comment on it saying you look good

40-60 and you'll hear it consistently and people will start treating you better. I know from experience.

do it slow (18m) and you don't have to worry about loose skin

I thought stretchmarks go away eventually?

fuck crash diet bullshit, stop eating nonsense, count your calories, stay below tdee, also "cheat days" are a meme and do not exist in a healthy person's life, that's what holidays are for

how do ppl fast bros
i get so hungie and depressed
normies even fast for a day or two in a week it is too hard to do

Attached: 1652233671636.jpg (212x249, 7.76K)

i have pretty severe gyno so wouldn't building muscle behind them worsen the effect?
its so bad i have to wear a fleece/jacket during summer

they fade and become less noticeable, but never go away.

>40-60 and you'll hear it consistently and people will start treating you better. I know from experience.
why is it? Its depressing that you need to look good for people to treat you like a human being

I will eat you and there's literally nothing you can do to stop it.

OP’s pic is a woman who gave birth, user

yes agreed, losing weight is entirely diet for 99% of the population, no one weighing 300lb is running 10 miles to burn 500 calories.
retards calculate their TDEE using their actual weight when they're morbidly obese, when in reality your average 240lb american has maybe 140lb of lean mass at most.

>Eat too much food
>Gets fat
Why are fat people like this?

You get stretch marks from gaining weight too quickly. So unless you're speedrunning obesity it's not that bad as pic related. Also when you're young stretched skin is not really that much of an issue.

it literally isn't, you're just a faggot with no self-control. either way slowly cutting down food intake is better than just straight up fasting and going back to stuffing your face with shit food

Is it also depressing that you need to not smell like shit for people to treat you decently? That you need to not drool from your mouth? That you need to not have shit in your pants? People like things for a reason.

Wtf??? That’s it I’m staying fat!

My mom had 3 kids and she never got stretch marks. Maybe if you're 400lbs that's about the only way I can think of.

sorry about your condition (ex-)fatty.

Fat people look gross and smell gross, why should they be treated the same? Get over yourself and put the fork down, fatty

Based

A hundred pounds??

Theyre scars. So scars go away?

I have stretch marks and i've been skinny all my life

>visible indication of an individual's gluttony and lack of discipline
>repulses healthy people
geee i wonder why dude

If you need to use the zoo's MRI machine, expect to be treated like an animal.

no you burn fat reserves quicker when your body enters ketosis

Your bones grew too fast but you didn't grow any muscles, think of your skin like a stretched elastic band when it should be more like a water balloon growing outward evenly. Sorry skinnybro many such cases.

you're forgetting that your average person these days lacks a basic education and follows whatever the tiktok influencer tells them to do.

in the case of OP, it's a progressive disease, where no effort was taken to prevent stretch marks and once they appeared and began to worsen, no effort was taken to treat them.
it is evidence of the person's severe mental illness when such things are easily prevented by a basic skin care routine like applying moisturizer, or when pregnant, taking the care to apply coconut or shea butter twice a day.

I have some cool stretch marks on my biceps cuz I was ripped like 10 years ago but am DYEL now. They don't bother me. They're shiny zigzags. Not horrifying like OP.

I'd agree if it weren't for kids with shit parents that fed them nothing but garbage while they were preteens

Many get them during their teenage growth spurt. Manlets wouldn't know.

they never learn

>my lower back is eternally marked due to both my rapid height and weight growth during by teenage years
They're my tiger stripes, okay

drink coffee, teas, fiber capsules, plenty of water. that will keep you in between meals.

What I did was starve myself for 5-6 days a week with a protein and fruit/veggie heavy diet. Then stuff my face (which honestly just how I'd regularly eat when I wasn't trying to curb intake) the other days.
Unhealthy as shit but I lost maybe about 120-150 lbs in a year.

Take the intermittent fasting pill

My tall gf has them on her hips. Doesn't bother me, they faded and look nothing like OP

>maybe about 120-150 lbs in a year.
how much did you weigh before starting that?