Just started watching it and I will be extremely angry with all of you if it's bad

Just started watching it and I will be extremely angry with all of you if it's bad.

Attached: download.jpg (184x273, 7.49K)

it's really fucking good. best thing I've watched in a long time. Praise Kier

Why would you make this thread? Just to hype yourself up more or something? Fucking sperglord zoomers can’t even just watch things now without a trailer or feedback. Embarrassing.

I wish I could spoil this for you, but it's literally nothing happens: the show
guy's wife is not dead, I guess that's a twist?

I'm tries to make you cheer for old men licking each others parasitic worm covered assholes and stabbing their shit smeared cocks into each other.

One of the most disgusting things I've ever seen as a fan of Walken and Turturro.

overrated jewish crap

ok I concede the rimming scene was a bit over the top, but in general Burt and Irving's relationship is pretty tame.

its good all the way through, looking forward to season 2

It's stellar and has one of the best season ending episodes I've seen.

Attached: 2C4D0814F2F44E4D9D0A9C1B202078B8.jpg (1024x1024, 76.78K)

it definitely hits harder if youve ever worked a meaningless office job before

Its really bad, it has the deep of one black mirror episode but padded and stretched for an entire season, it lacks content so bad.

>bro it's a corporation with offices and shit so... symmetry!

Attached: 14c5293d2f8d615a0d28db5695e3bc9e.jpg (1102x1500, 168.18K)

>Tame
They don't need to show the fisting and bukkake because it happens in your brain regardless.

>it happens in your brain regardless.
projecting hard

Its a good mystery box show thats not too crazy when it comes to the actual mystery. It does a good job at building tension at times.

would it be best if they produce another season set years later?

Best series since Mindhunter.

I very much enjoyed and will watch it again with the gf. She's stuck at a shitty job so this will put a mirror in front of here so she starts applying somewhere else. Her current job is also monkey work.

it's normal to want to talk to others about what you watch/read/play, obviously OP should have more real friends instead of faggot anons but discussing shit isn't his issue.

Attached: ouch.jpg (1000x840, 136.41K)

Zoomers listen to so much niggerbop that they need a hypeman for everything

i'm watching it if i have a call from Fishburne.
Now.
otherwise not.