Worst retcon ever. Real DC fans hated this

Worst retcon ever. Real DC fans hated this

Attached: IMG_20220611_103108_992.jpg (437x437, 24.28K)

>joker was 3 years ago
Sisters.....

Zamn…

Attached: 50BE77D8-A400-461E-8920-A7CF667C75A6.jpg (500x497, 116.15K)

Society is more toxic than chemical waste.

should've had him browse twitter

You don't even know what a retcon is, so your status a "real fan" is hardly rock solid.

Yeah well my cock is rock solid

>Creating the Joker 2022: throw him into VIBES

Society truly is a society

tru fax fr

Creating the Joker 2049: ?

>Real DC fans
Who cares

Attached: facial atrophy.png (299x268, 219.29K)

>40 hour work week

lel pussies. my base week is 40 hours, plus i do about 15 hours extra overtime every week. just full of lazy cunts this world

>being proud of working

government mandated pfizer dose x2 before first trimester critically damages the physical and mental development of young joker and he grows up to be a 5'4" jawless sexless incel who vows to destroy the dating app industry. batman also had his growth stunted by pfizer but he only took and he turned out to be 5'10 king of the manlets and holds only an ambivalent grudge toward the pharmaceutical industry and megacorporations in general

Good goy!

>being proud of being lazy and poor

hope you're hourly and not salary

of course its hourly, i get paid shitloads.

stay mad poorfags

Is marvel even trying anymore?

Attached: 1567881386508.png (1280x800, 959.58K)

>lol i do 55 hours a week and waste my life so i can purchase shit i don’t need!
nice life. my dad did the same and retired a few weeks ago, spent 20+ years of his life spending more time working than doing what he wanted, now he’s old and doesn’t have the energy to do it now

ok mate.

i have 10 more years left to pay off my house, and well on my way to retiring before 50.

enjoy being a NEET piece of shit buddy

I don’t enjoy life so I might as well make money.

over emotional and defensive response just makes me think i’m right and you don’t want to admit it to yourself
this is a more reasonable response. based