Bojack Horseman is the greatest animated show ever made

Bojack Horseman is the greatest animated show ever made.

Attached: 1653916291241.jpg (514x515, 80.44K)

NORMAL WORDS

BUT A HORSE GUY

I still don't get how this is even an attack on the show. It's a show about an anthropomorphized horse, that's what everybody knows, it's about.

what is the motivation behind some characters being human and some being animals

people like this shit, and things like rick and morty, because they feel more intelectual.
and we are making fun of them.
not so dificult to understand

the point is that if you changed the show to have human characters instead of animals nothing would change about it

I stopped at Season 5 and have no desire to ever watch the final season. I used to be all about it, but after watching Season 5 I just decided I needed to end it here. I don't want to see what they're working towards. And almost every character just rubbed me the wrong way. Only exception being PC.

Vincent Adultman is an actual adult man.

They based about 10% jokes on animals/humans premise.
The show is great timekiller, but forgettable, it'd be a giant hit if they made it in early 2000s, like south park.

There are many many visual gags, behavioral humor and puns (let's ignore if any of them are good or not for a moment) involving the people being animals.

Why did you like PC? And you should finish the show, quite realistic and grounded ending and pretty depressing. Some callbacks to when Bojack led that child actor chick to her death from OD’ing

How is this making fun of them? It's like saying: "Haha, South Park has a fat character in it!"

I think it's because she is genuinely capable of placing people above herself. It's always why she's a great agent yet also hates her life to a degree. She's encouraging, doesn't drop you immediately when you fuck up, and is willing to persevere. Sure, she can be catty and a little opportunistic (especially in her first season letting Todd get arrested), but she got considerably better and seeing her in flashbacks just made it clear she's always been low key great.

plebs still seething over a Family Guy joke ITT

the only guy who doesn't deserve death is Judah

Judah is my boy.

I liked bojack a lot but I think the following shows are better
American dad
King of the hill
The amazing world of gumball
Unsupervised
Early South Park seasons 1-8
Early spongebob seasons 1-3
Dexters lab
Courage the cowardly dog

Attached: 6AC9B184-19C1-4A57-9264-A244DE50DEAF.png (776x851, 867.29K)

because you make fun of something that is suposed to be deep and meaningful.
and satire is better the more absurd it is,it doesnt really have to make sense.
you dont understand humour or you are mad that your stupid series is being critisized.

This was the only good joke in the show that I can remember. Everything else was at best just a clever pun.

>or you are mad that your stupid series is being critisized.
No, bojack was ultra-leftist propaganda but it was watchable, but forgettable for the most part (like the other guy said)

>you dont understand humour
maybe, but I have seen funny critiques of things I hated and I enjoyed. I genuinely thought, when Any Forums first posted about it like it's the most epic dunk on the show, I thought the clip would be that sentence followed by something, but no, it's just "There is a horse and he talks like a human." If Any Forums will ever discover Garfield comics, they will lose their shit apparently.