Kenobi comes out and gets completely buried by the stranger things hype

>Kenobi comes out and gets completely buried by the stranger things hype
>even the core fanbase has no faith in the franchise anymore and can't get past the 1st episode
>edgy white people hone in their criticism on the black antagonist but can't criticize without being outwardly racist
>Disney uses it as a marketing tool and has the lead bravely speak out against racism
>encourages the "real" fans to support this victim by watching her show
>people that didn't even know the show came out are now hearing about it due to the "outrage" and are watching it and pretending to like it due to virtue signaling
>disneywinslol
These big companies are literally using racists and virtue signaling as a marketing tool now. I didn't even know the Lord of the Rings show existed until retards started whining about black people. Please stop spreading the word on these garbage shows through the use of your brainlet bigotry. Let them come and go quietly so Hollywood stops putting minorities in roles they shouldn't be in for the sole purpose of promotion.

Attached: MV5BOTAxOTlmOTAtMjA0Yy00YjVjLWE3OTQtYjAzMWMxOTAwZTY1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTM1MTE1NDMx._V1_.jpg (1688x2500, 3.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&q=euphoria,mandalorian,loki,wandavision,/g/11qpsdzw80
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dunno. As a heterosexual White male, Disney made it abundantly clear that they didn't want me as a lifelong fan of Star Wars any longer.
They beat me over the head with this over and over and over until they were finally successful and I quit consuming it. I'm just not part of a demographic that they desire to have.

I just don't like things with black people, and I'm going to complain about it online. If that's a problem for you, that's your problem.

You quit consuming it but you keep spreading it via word of mouth. If everyone that didn't care about Star Wars just ignored it we would stop getting this slop. All press is good press so the only way to kill it is to just stop talking about it at all.

I don't like seeing garbage shows and don't want to see potentially good shows ruined by some token minority that only exists to make people like you seethe and do their marketing for them. Just as you're going to keep voicing your displeasure I'll do the same.

>I don't like seeing garbage shows
I don't see any of them. The only reason you see them is because you choose to see them. That's your problem, not mine.

>are watching it
>trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&q=euphoria,mandalorian,loki,wandavision,/g/11qpsdzw80
Uhhh about that....

Is this shoe still running?

>I don't watch but I'm going to seethe about it regardless and perpetuate it's existence. I never said it's your problem, I'm saying you're part of the problem.

Star Wars has been shlock meant to sell toys for decades before disney touched it. If retarded online culture wars was what it took for you to finally jump ship then that's pretty embarassing

>I am just a retard and I like being retarded online. If you have a problem with retards that's your problem.

alt right retards in a nutshell

I'm going to continue complaining about black people online. You can't stop me.

It should've died quietly in it's sleep but sadly it's still running because muh black people

The lack of threads on release day is the real indicator for me that Star Wars is dying.

The merchandise was the first thing. I've seen no merch for this at all. Old Lucasfilm would have had Obi wan Kenobi slapped on everything you could physically buy and more by release day.

Right now I see nothing but Baby Yoda and toys from the Mandalorian because it's actually good.

They had a top actor all the money in the world and an easy brief. The chance to make something phenomenal. Really do something special and they phoned in a safe made by committee snorefest.

I'm aware of that. Just as you're going to continue voicing your displeasure I'll do the same.

The show sucks. I'll finish it out anyway just so I can have more fun on Any Forums but I don't really care either way lol

>Mandalorian because it's actually good.
uh

>Mandalorian because it's actually good.
Lol, you're dumb.

It's 100% dying. I didn't even know this show came out until the drummed up outrage. It's literally their only way of promoting the product because Star Wars fans don't care anymore.

>this show MUST have black people
they could have saved everyone the trouble and just made a mace windu series instead

Nah its great. Sells toys. Has kids excited.

I'd watch the Mandalorian any time I want to watch Star Wars as I've seen the OT too many times. By 21st Century standards it's great television. Go compare it to STD or the Halo TV show.

kids don't even know what star wars is, and have no interest in toys. they're too busy using apps. toys are only sold to manchildren now.

Imagine getting mogged by a tranny Netflix show

>mace windu
Soon in the Boba Fett show. Rejoice!

Kids are into the MCU and Fortnite nowadays. Them's the facts.

but hes supposed to be dead at that point

So is Boba Fett.

no, he was always intended to survive. this was pretty much the case even before the prequels came out

Turns out he lived. It's the force we ain't gonna explain shit.

Attached: star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-palpatine-return-explained.jpg (1200x675, 128.29K)

Attached: 1646239749996.jpg (800x598, 342.24K)

Good point. What got the NFL to tone down the woke shit for a moment wasn't people outwardly complaining, but average guys turning off the TV and deciding to spend Sundays doing something else.

Someone should start a firm where they sell bots spitting racial vitriol about minority actors in failing shows in return for a profit, then leak the client list a few years later.

>As a heterosexual White male, Disney made it abundantly clear that they didn't want me as a lifelong fan of Star Wars any longer.
Good, get a job and start making babies. Let LGBT and niggers play with toys. Time to grow up user.

>get a job
>have sex
>grow up
Where do you think we are?

False equivilancy. Blacks in Star Wars make complete sense and people who complain about that are retards. Blacks in LOTR make no sense and people who complain about that are entirely correct. Also worth noting that it only takes a handful of people to say racist things for corporations to exploit that. In this case it was basically three dms or something. There will never be 0 racist people out of millions and even then the corporation could easily fabricate this. I saw let them keep using this nonsense as a marketing tool, anyone with any sense will get tired of it quickly.

Attached: 1654620191401.jpg (640x798, 98.34K)

>Blacks in Star Wars make complete sense

well, as much sense as any humans in Star Wars