Knows Butcher/The Boys are plotting to kill him, have already killed other supes...

>Knows Butcher/The Boys are plotting to kill him, have already killed other supes, and damaged his public image numerous times
>Knows Starlight supports them and works with them
>Doesn't try to kill any of them despite having no qualms about killing, even innocent people
Is he stupid?

Attached: l-intro-1599760523.jpg (1600x901, 188.39K)

>Is he stupid?
Does he strike you as particularly intelligent?

he enjoys toying with them and he played their attacks into becoming CEO

It's fun for him, he doesn't have any other adversaries

Not sure where you ever got the impression he was supposed to be not retarded. If anything he's a little bit too smart than he should.

Yes, he's fucking stupid user. That is literally the only advantage they have over him.

I truly hate normies like you. People who just CANT imagine themselves as a Homelander.

Hes literally untouchable and has done everyhting your body or depraved mind can imagine. SO, his ONLY avenue of pleasure comes in playing chess with insects. Like a kid with a magnifiying glass burning ants. Except hes already done this. So, now, he watches, and schemes and just waits for things to play out, becaue at no point is he in danger.

>MOOOOM, WHY IS THE BAD GUY NOT KILLING EEVRYONE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Thats literally you, too dumb to even put yourself in the shoes of a higher being. Thank god the writers do have that ability.

The story ends with him dying though.

Considering hes the most popular part of the show, i highly doubt the writers will kill him off.

I watched only one season. How can they even kill him? In the comics even female couldn't do it. Only the stongest super managed to kill him.

He likes chucking butcher

Except homelander cares deeply about approval ratings and his life is run by an ant company making him work for their ant films and ant advertisement. The show wants us to simultaneously believe that he thinks he is a god while also acting like he's an actor past his prime struggling to remain relevant.

When will Butcher turn on everyone and kill all supes?

Okay, he kills them all. Then what?

Wrong.
Black Noir kills homelander. Later Black Noir is killed by the army shooting at him, and it's finished by Butcher, with a crowbar.
Therefore, guns and a crowbar can kill Homelander.
He is way more powerful in the series than the show.

>is he stupid
Yes.

IIRC in the comics Stillwell says that a nuke could do it.

Only one who could kill him is him, and they wrote that out.

The show improves by 1000%

Butcher is his only one he knows who can tell him where is son is and killing any one of them is therefore off-limits

I am ESL so you probably didn't understand me right. I meant Black Noir by "the strongest super"

It's obvious how hard they are trying to drag this out for 5 seasons or something.

He saved Butcher's life purely just to fuck with him.