Even though the rich man helped my entire family out of poverty i must kill him because he thinks i smell bad

>Even though the rich man helped my entire family out of poverty i must kill him because he thinks i smell bad

Do poorfags really?

Attached: poorfag.jpg (358x141, 9.07K)

We dont "think" you smell. YOU FUCKING STINK PUT DOWN THE LISTERINE BOTTLE AND BATH ALREADY

why do you do this?

>let me critique capitalism by portraying rich people as kind and trusting and poorfags as irredeemable degenerates

Yes unironically. Try to talk about landlords with any poor scum, it's the best copium you can ever hear.

>helped my entire family out of poverty
what? they were still poor as fuck

Yeah I genuinely don't get how all the people claim it's a critique of capitalism? It's the story of a good family who happens to be rich getting taken advantage of by a bad family who happens to be poor.

You think that's bad, there's an entire sci-fi book where they want to learn why a specific country is so peaceful, and at the very end they reveal it's because they genetically don't smell bad.

The Park family is naive and ignorant of the world. They're nice because they don't have to struggle or fight for anything. The mother talked about setting up the tables for her party like some ancient battle, but can't even cook for herself.
And they're nice because we don't see them ever interact with their 'lessers'. They treat the Kim family well because they think the workers are all well off like them. But when we see hints of them figuring out that the Kim family are poor and members of the unwashed masses, it sets them off and we see their disgust and hatred come through.

The Kim family are scam artists and cheaters, but they're that way because poverty drove them there. We see the mother was a successful Olympian but lives out of a basement shithole for it. The siblings are both very intelligent and clever but never would be able to rise above their station honestly.

>They're nice because they don't have to struggle or fight for anything.
They're nice because they're nice. user, there are nice poor people out there, and there are rich assholes.

>They're nice because they don't have to struggle or fight for anything
Where do these hot takes come from? The father was clearly a hardworking man, its not like they were raised in a bubble and inherited everything. Also, smelly people are disgusting regardless of their wealth. If you stink of shit I dont care if you're a billionaire you should fuck off and die

They are rich assholes, we see it on how the Park father treats the Kim father in conversation. How they react to every bit of lower class associated traits in the Kim family. Etc.
They're nice because they imagine they're among peers. Not otherwise.

You're wasting your time trying to explain simple themes to the mouthbreathers on this board

It's a shitty line from the movie from the poor mom. "They're only nice because they're rich and can afford to be!" The thing is, she's coping. She's coming up with an excuse for why she's ripping them off nice people.
And the excuse ultimately doesn't hold water. There are bad rich people out there. There are rich scam artists. Conversely, there are good, honest poor people out there. Being rich doesn't make you nice, and being poor doesn't make you a scam artist. It's just bullshit.
The bad poor family was 100% in the wrong for ripping off the nice rich family.

>The father was clearly a hardworking man
the only work we see him do is look at a vr headset.

Are you gonna sit here and pretend that some astroturfed schlock oscarbait from bingbongchingchong (millionaire with friends in the most powerful korean family) is deep fucking art us peasants wont get?

>They are rich assholes, we see it on how the Park father treats the Kim father in conversation.
Kim was being rude to Park in that scene. The way he was speaking was absolutely inappropriate, and Park's reply to him was polite but firm. You don't speak that way to people who aren't your friends, and your employer (the guy who had to pay you bonus money to go to his kid's birthday party) is not your pal.

I think its also worth noting that South Korea is more classist with less social mobility than most of the west.

Yes, he is, because doing so makes him feel smart for the first time in his life.

It's not deep or complicated. People on this board just have the intellectual depth of a house plant, or a slightly smarter than average rock.

How many fucking bait threads are you retards gonna fall for?
You tourists need to go back, engaging with threads like this will only make more appear
FUCK OF!!!

Kill yourself commie faggot

This is genuinely their fault. They all get assumingly well-paying jobs and it takes them about two days to squander it because they're dumb as fuck for a family that has been crunching to make money for a significant amount of time.
God this movie is so fucking retarded in how it portrays class warfare.

I grew up poor and I don't smell bad. This movie is so stupid.

Based movie informing the world that poor people are stank and dangerous. This is why capitalism is the most just system.

Attached: 1566473195945.gif (267x260, 1.91M)

Do you ride the subway?

I took the bus as a kid. I drive to work now