Man, the 90's Godzilla movies suck so bad

Man, the 90's Godzilla movies suck so bad.

Attached: big cheese.jpg (500x300, 37.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Snv3cATbGBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

man you suck so bad

Huge franchises that were never good but boomers keep pretending they are

>Godzilla
>Doctor Who
>James Bond
>Star Trek
>Star Wars
>Halloween

>>Halloween
I wouldn't even argue for that one.

Season of the Witch is really not that bad, though. Godzilla crapped out one of the best trilogies of all time, though, so I won't tolerate such a shitty opinion.
youtu.be/Snv3cATbGBM

Attached: stillthebest1974.jpg (920x310, 126.31K)

Replace the 90's crap with the Kiryu saga, and I'll agree.

Nah. I don't like that Mechagodzilla as much.

Attached: 200.gif (500x200, 495.03K)

Well I don't like the 90's beam spam stuff. The suits are all fat, the cinematography is boring, and the story is boring. I lost all respect for the Heisei series, when I rewatched watched them, after seeing the Gamera trilogy. Now there is a series of movies that tried to improve the Kaiju spectacle with each new entry. Meanwhile the last heisei movie, has lazy compositing shots, where Godzilla is attacking the city in the background, while people are just going about their business.

Destroyah says otherwise, faggot.

Is Tokyo SOS better than Against Mechagodzilla?

Godzilla movies are great, I love seeing all the neat models get smashed up.

I like em
Biolante movie could be made into a mini series.

>Well I don't like the 90's beam spam stuff
Same. Millennium era mogs Heisei hard in terms of the fights. The monsters tend to knock each other around more, seeming more flexible yet having more weight to them and the beam always feels like a powerful finishing move.

I am a shameless showafag. Yes, it's goofy kids stuff, but man does it bring a smile to my face. Also, Hedorah used to freak the everloving fuck out of me as a kid.

>Biolante
the best of the bunch imho, I really like that movie.

Attached: 1635395311748.jpg (640x407, 47.81K)

um it's kind of why we have the newer Godzilla movies bud. It was obviously time for a remake. The 90's ones are a meme and clearly really really bad.

Attached: godzilla.jpg (720x1080, 60.54K)

pic.
of course Godzilla fans can say that. every movie ignores every other movie

That's not true, but I don't see how that's relevant anyway.

Only new fags hate Godzilla. They think all the old movies are like the 2 shitty new Godzilla movies.

because a series which is supposed to be consistent within itself means a shit movie, is at least a shit part of a series they're following and will likely thereby affect the quality of the movies taking place after it
I'm not a star wars watcher myself, but that's a clear difference to me

Bad sequels don't make good originals worse. Just watch the good one and ignore the bad one.

>nooooo the IP owner (not even the original creator, lmao) tells me I have to consider all of them cannon and I am a slave to their whims, I have to consider all of them when evaluating the worth of any of them!

sure, that's retarded, if anyone says that.
but if we assume someone for whatever reason has hopes that new thing will also be good, that's what a streak of shit would ruin.

in the case of godzilla, if any movie in a current line sucks, they'll just reset again

starwars retcons stuff so often, you may as well consider each subsequent movie a soft-reboot of the previous.

basically, just get over it. watch and enjoy the ones you like, and disregard the rest. the bad ones cannot detract from the good ones unless you choose to allow it.