I can't wait bros

I can't wait bros

Attached: loki.png (1482x1450, 1.18M)

why does the mcu have to reflect the world we live in?

It would be controversial if he said this 20+ years ago. Now, no one cares.

Loki is a literal a-gender pansexual that fucks animals in the source material.

It has to make money from people who live in the real world. The only goal is profit.

If there's one character in the Marvel U who could justifiably change genders on a whim, it's Loki. Bisexuality just goes right along with that.

They always have to tone down stuff from myths. Zeus in the MCU probably won't be fucking pre-teen boys either.

>Bisexuals are ugly diseased tricksters
Uh, based?

Is he ugly?

Zeus in the MCU will be a BBC

Yaaaas Marvel sisters
Capitalism: resisted

Attached: 1650226223251.jpg (3084x3195, 3.43M)

Just stop consuming you braindead retards. I haven’t watched a capeshit film since the first Ironman.

Can't wait for the MCU to accurately show crime based on the racial demographics of the world we live in

The world that we live in has a tiny LGBT minority and zero superheroes

so it can make money off of comfortable people who buy products from african kids that develop cancer at age 16 and get their hands stuck in meat grinders

i will now watch your show

>2 seconds quip that changed the world for the better

Zeus is being played by Russel Crowe. Its in the trailer..

this is such a copout, if he was a real supporter he'd go on strike until disney finally shows the first gay buttsex scene in the MCU

yeah

Attached: FB573849-D8CB-4F84-82A1-AB28998203E2.jpg (960x807, 465.12K)

He's anglo so yes.

>X has to reflect the world we live in
Why? Who came up with that nonsense in the first place?

Attached: confused skaven_face.png (412x393, 53.22K)

You don't even need an exaggerated example. If these people actually meant and stood behind any of their virtue signaling they'd call out Disney on editing their movies for China, for starters.

>MCU has to reflect the world we live in
So, when are the bad guys going to be reflected from real crime statistics, bank owners from real life ethnics, strongest warriors and smartest scientists from real life genders?

I don't think they made Loki in the MCU bisexual to better reflect Norse mythology. Heimdal isn't black there either.

And Thor should have died in Ragnarok

They can print infinite money. It’s about social control.

>the world we live in
>implying the MCU isn't a massive psy-op of transhumanist adolescent fantasies

Would be nice to post this on shitter and not get banned

>The MCU has to reflect the world we live in

So blacks should only be 13% of the cast (If the movie is set in America) and gays should be less than 2% of the cast?

>Hunter gatherer skull vs modern skull

Loki in the hood saving 5 year old joggers from drive bys

Why isn't Loki PANSEXUAL anyway? He wanting to fuck himself is completely in character too.

Marvel actually has all that. They don't shy away from black villains, for instance.

No it fucking doesn't. It's fantasy. It's idealized fantasy. It doesn't have to be a 1:1 mirror of the real world. It never had to me. Marvel Comics used advertise as "the world outside your window" but that shit has been taken too literal.

This shit and everything that took place after OWS is so fucking transparent but it persists in being the hot topic where everyone is homophobic and everything is racist and so on. The world truly did end in 2012.

Except thats pretty close to the percent, and even less if you count the black panther characters as african. You just see black people and immediately start screaming nigger nigger nigger im your head