What went so right?

What went so right?

Attached: 1578770224222.jpg (2048x1152, 451.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2fzjOlh5g_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unrelated but damn I love the artwork in the post, prequels had amazing aesthetics

And then you watch the movies...
I do appreciate that the Phantom Menace looks like this 1970s movie which is kinda cool but then Lucas just dropped it because he is lazy

The amount of work put in with each movie didn't change, the choice to go all in on digital cameras was just the wrong one.

You need to be sub 80 IQ to enjoy those movies.

The Prequels are a masterpiece
Watch the Alex Jones review, he explains it very clearly
>youtube.com/watch?v=2fzjOlh5g_o

Attached: 1614512920956.png (869x382, 167.64K)

Nothing you morons, only retarded zoomers like the prequels and defend them because
>LE FUNNY REDDIT MAYMAY VOICELINES
>MUH TV SHOW MEANT FOR CHILDREN
the redditor prequelmemes crap seems like a Disney psyop to make the prequels look good in the eyes of the public and exploit the nostalgia of zoomers and millennials, just like Disney always does with Gen X-boomers. The movies are fucking bad and most of you don't get that it was George who sold it to the
>MUH WHITE SLAVERS
A bunch of fat alcoholic hacks BTFO your films

Attached: image_2022-06-11_125153369.png (514x721, 575.34K)

shut up Mike

I love that man. He really does explain the political side of the plot better than anyone.

>Listening to a literal schizoid for validation
The absolute state of prequelzoomers

Attached: stupid.jpg (306x306, 13.89K)

>the government using a false flag to increase its own power is schizo
Gee I wonder (((who))) is behind this post

post that lit image comparing original series, prequels and sequels to works of literature

>Gee I wonder (((who))) is behind this post
I don't know, someone who isnt a retard apparently.
Where is the martial law imposed by Obama? I thought we were supposed to be sent to FEMA camps? What happened to all of that? This man became irrelevant after everyone saw how stupid he is. I actually used to watch his docs, he doesn't do a bad job at some stuff like the elite and Bohemian grove, but then I turned 13 and realized that he makes money from retarded boomers and has to make too much shit up for his audience. You fags still listen to him because you wont let go of the prequels and its convenient. Also, the prequels showed how power can be obtained through false flags in literally the dumbest and dullest ways possible. Fucking Jar Jar is responsible for giving sheev emergency powers. kys zoomers

Attached: image_2022-06-11_131814023.png (1680x1050, 2.08M)

prequels were trash.

this one?

holy cope

Attached: stahwahs.png (3099x1777, 3.9M)

>Holy cope
not an argument and that has to be the most autistic guide I have ever seen, if anything this is what cope really is. The irony is that you fags clearly fell for the Disney r/prequelmemes psyop. Now enjoy prequelmemer shows like Obi-wan, Disney sends its thanks to you.

Attached: image_2022-06-11_133500714.png (1920x1198, 334.81K)

Lucas gave zero fucks and just made what he wanted to make.

>NOOOOOO NOT RLM NOOOOO HEH HACK FRAUDS AMIRITEGUIZE

I will NEVER be gaslit into liking the prequels. NEVER.

Phantom Menace is a boring, tepid and leaden film for 9 years old

Phantom Menace is a boring, tepid and leaden film for 9 years old. The comedy also sucks

God tier design work.

it had a script before filming

not a single nigger on sight