/LOVE ISLAND/

what's the consequences in allowing these contestants to interact with each other?, her (19) & him (27)?

should they implement age gap rules for the next series like they do dating apps?

Attached: ok.jpg (589x663, 71.45K)

Age gaps will always happen because healthy relationships are predicated on a power imbalance between the man and woman. As soon as a women thinks she's equal or superior to the man, then she will cheat and look for someone who makes her feel inferior. Typically, older men have more experience, more social status, and more money. It's not hard to figure out why age gap relationships exist. It's the natural order of things.

Even now, most women refuse to date a man who makes less money than they do

>It's the natural order of things.
it's 2022, the only imperative is the one that is socially constructed. who'd have thought women wouldn't give up the chance to shame men into dating busted old women his own age?

You faggots need to get off the internet. I've met more women than I can count that wanted relationships with me, while not having a job and being a manlet.

>young women like older men
>older men like young beautiful women

Only old, past their prime women complain about this stuff.

the idea is to shame said 19 year old women who aren't into boys, into thinking that these men (27) are nonces.

Feminine miserable men do the same thing sometimes too. Get mad at guys for going for women that are younger. Just like with women it is jealousy. Same type of guys do the same thing with getting upset about other guys who have a feminine wife instead of a dominating loudmouth like theirs and they will pretend like you're more of a man if you have an annoying bitchy wife. It's just a big cope.
Gynocracy things. I have unironically met zoomer guys at work that think a guy dating a girl 3 years younger is "pedo".

>old wall'd roasties seethe men go after young women
in other news, water is wet

"wanting a relationship" is not the same thing has having one, let alone a stable one.

>ya user we totally would have a relationship with you

Attached: girls_laughing.jpg (398x241, 28.85K)

Yes. Once you're together, and you don't try to get a job, a conflict will arise. But having a job, high salary and status, all the bullshit that people spout off about for them not having women interested in them, are not things that are necessary for women to be attracted to you.

I should add, it's not necessarily a job that you have to get, once you're in a relationship, but you have to be doing something with your life (taking care of the house, raising children, cooking, improving yourself in some way). You can't just be a child that they take care of (although, some weird women want that).

Meanwhile in reality, the most successful and healthy relationships are from the same ethnicity, economic class, and within 3 years age difference

>27

She looks like she's in her late 30's.

how do you get to meet girls this young?
I'd love to date younger girls because I'm a virgin at 30 and would rather get with a 16-17 yo because they have move life experiences similar to mine, but I don't have anywhere to meet them, on dating apps they all seem to only browse in their own age categories

MILLE
EATS
MALE
ASS

16 is legal and it is perfectly normal to want to fuck a 16 y/o

men have to pretend they dont like younger women and women have to pretend they dont like older men

SHE WAS ONLY 17 YEARS AND 731 DAYS YEARS OLD YOU SICK FUCKS

source? My grandpa was 28 when he married my grandma, she was 17. BTFO

Saying fat and ugly women want to date you is pretty meaningless in real life. Like gz i guess.

I am not attracted to women that are less than five years older than I am.

this. But in general, 30 percent of women like older men, 30 percent are on a fence (can be convinced either way) and 30 percent would probably never date a man older than her.

The rest are just most vocal of all hamplanets bitter nobody wants them.

Based and logic pilled.

>what? He’s a loser, broke AND short??? I’M IN!!!!!!!

Attached: E0794CAE-844D-4EC5-BA4D-3960E447F079.gif (246x251, 1.84M)

You’re giving me evidence that are statistics that are based off of a woman’s word?

Attached: A6171902-A70C-4CB4-9B33-E50B5318899A.gif (420x420, 87.52K)