Was he gay? I read a review that went into his sexuality and I thought it was just LGBT propaganda...

Was he gay? I read a review that went into his sexuality and I thought it was just LGBT propaganda, but they brought up some good points.

>overtly flirts with women to cover up
>grew up with a single mom
>wife complains he can't keep it up
>"fucking firefighters are homos"

Idk tone, something ain't right

Attached: thumb_80173FB6-1FF3-4C55-8108-AC196547377D.jpg (740x380, 40.43K)

It was Boston in the early 2000's everyone called each other homos. He couldn't get it up because of the stress. Also how is flirting with women a sign that you're gay? That's retarded.

dude only fags like women

Frank was also gay and likely had a relationship with Colin.

Queers think everyone is gay. Or anything is gay.
>Character is seen breathing in a movie
>Queers: See? That proves the character is gay!

I'll bite, retard. Let's say, retard, that you live or work in a place, retard, that despises gays, okay retard? So, retard, in order to not arouse suspicion about being gay, retard, you flirt with girls, get married, talk about pussy, etc. and then, retard, no one would suspect you of being gay, retard. This way, you can continue being apart of the organization, retard, and be gay, retard, because you've hidden your sexuality. Understand, retard?

It's a rip off of Infernal Affairs and it that film there were no gay characters.

Didn't they move in together, and didn't he get her pregnant?
I know you can do those things and still be gay, but there's no shot in hell Scorsese would make a mobster movie with gay undertones.

you're a faggot

really? i always thought scorsese might have been a closet case or at least a misogynist

Why would he arouse suspicion that he's gay though? What would he have to cover up? Still doesn't make any sense. Retard.

It's implied Decaprio got her pregnant. It's never implied that Damon is gay, just that he couldn't get it up.

>All that killing. And fucking? And no kids?
Projection

>get btfo'd
>"f..f...f-f-f-f-faggot!"

Uh...idk...if he DIDN'T flirt with girls or show any attention to females, they'd think he's gay?"

But there's no reason to think he's gay in the first place

How and when is it implied that Leo got her pregnant?

You sound like a complete jerkoff. Congrats if that's what you were going for.

IF HE DIDN'T FLIRT WITH GIRLS OR SHOW ANY ATTENTION TO FEMALES, THEY'D THINK HE'S GAY, YOU FUCKING RETARD

I like how all the chump actors are cops in this. great movie.

But why would people think he's gay?

What about the scene when he got caught looking at the woman's ass?
Didn't seem to be doing that to keep up appearances.

YOU'RE NO FAWKIN CAWOP

Attached: Dignam_002.jpg (340x251, 15.21K)

If she showed Damon the sonogram picture, they obviously had sex.

Everyone is gay according to the LGBT. No, he had ED which is one of the most embarrassing things a man can have more than having the gay.