*chuckles*

>*chuckles*

>that's the thing though innit

Attached: artworks-000570433637-0b02qo-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 43.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlW1tN34MZU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotus-eaters
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How does he still live rent free in leftists mind?
I remember when he made Vaush sperg out and look like an autistic kid over a internet debate

what was he thinking

Attached: suit.jpg (1199x1015, 152.28K)

>farage came back to politics because these cretins became the face of UKIP

His video with Ken Watanabe was kino youtube.com/watch?v=TlW1tN34MZU

>Benjamin was second on UKIP's list for the South West England constituency.[39][40] Benjamin was not elected, with his party getting only 3.22% of the vote in his native South West England constituency (a drop of 29.1% from 2014) and losing both of its seats in the region, as well as all twenty-two of its seats across the rest of Britain.[41]

KWAB

Why did he wear the suit? Literally just one look in the mirror and he could see how badly it fit.

>the fit on those sleeves

He still shilling for the alt right?

Did he manage to get out of the cringe-right in time?
I haven't seen anything from this guy in years.

Wtf does Lotus Eaters mean? All I can think of is eating pussy. Is that really a good name for your political internet show?

>I haven't seen anything from this guy in years.
He started a podcast called 'Podcast of the lotus eaters' which is the gayest name ever. Apart from that he is irrelevant now

>Lotus eaters
So he admits he is not living in the real world? Does he even know what lotus eaters meant?

it's some greek mythology shit because he larps as a scholar. it's a really shit and gay name, which is sad because some of the shit he puts out is okay.

My man’s got solid beard and hair genes, lose some weight and you could be a chad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotus-eaters

Can't believe he abandoned his ideals because "the left" did some things he didn't like and he just said I'm right wing now lmao
what a gormless tosser

Attached: 1654777138930.jpg (550x535, 135.72K)

Why are leftists so shtewpid bros?

His ideas is being a pro-faggot libertarian who wants 3% less immigrants. Same as it always was.

>libertarian
Yes, so right wing

anglos are disgusting

*chuckles*

>You should really buy a suit, Jim.