How will the world look like in 10 years

Will it be a cyberpunk / blade runner world? Or something else?

Attached: 1637057653336.jpg (1920x758, 318.81K)

how much change was there from 2012 to 2022? or from 2002 to 2012? about that much will change again, so not that much

well, a lot actually.
Look at phones . I remember in the early 2000s , there were no touch screens .
Look at the music that's popular in the world , the way people dress , modern buildings ...
The aesthetic has changed a lot .

How much did Germany change between 1935-1945?
Checkmate

It did change a lot, maybe not in a first world cunt where you already had everything but it absolutely did change for the rest of us

I hope they invent a machine that burns your body fat and makes it look natural, I want to eat like a pig

flying cars should look like this, not like back to the future flying cars

Attached: weta-workshop-design-studio-1249el-raven-wip.jpg (3508x1494, 419.99K)

Same but with even more addictive smartphones and generally everything and everyone is a bit gayer. Also we will eat bugs and own nothing.

The world will be Orthodox.
But first we should destroy western degeneracy and asian demons, find and jail Japanese unholy neurocyber scientists
Attention! It is reliably known that due to the development of technologies for the interface of human consciousness and technology, Japanese scientists have the ability to remotely control people's consciousness.
Potentially dangerous possibilities:
Remotely receive information coming from the senses. The Japanese see and hear what I hear, in addition, they hear my thoughts and see what I imagine, and they can even "feel" the same as me. However, they do not always understand the words in my thoughts — which, according to their own words, sometimes sound indistinct.
Remotely control the thought process, implant and edit thoughts, “on the fly" change the information coming from the senses. The Japanese can implant thoughts - even quite unusual ones. Their implanted thoughts are at first implicit, then, after a while, they break into consciousness, and it is not always possible to drive them away. Repeatedly, the Japanese have spoken and thought for me. As for changing sensory information on the fly - for example, the Japanese can make them see what is not there, or perceive distorted information — see other words instead of written ones, see cats in the surrounding world (as I already wrote, the Japanese woman perceived the negative in her direction as cats, and the largest as pigs)
Remotely receive any sensory information, including audio-visual information from human memory. As I have already written, the Japanese shamelessly use my memory.
To subdue the will, remotely control the movements (motor skills) of people. They are unlikely to be able to fully control someone else's body — I allowed them to master themselves, but they can brazenly "pull like hell" and "steer". It's easier for the Japanese to get a person to do what they need.

Attached: 1qhVrs1ESlY.jpg (754x412, 191.08K)

To influence the mass consciousness through people connected to special equipment. All people are connected, even Bekhterev was engaged in the study of collective consciousness. The Japanese called me a "shepherd boy", and often they commented on my hobbies "eh, shepherd boy..", as if sharing them (my hobbies)
Among the relatively harmless possibilities:
To transmit to people's consciousness information of any kind perceived by human consciousness, including sharing sensations and audiovisual information. The Japanese shared their own and others' feelings, thoughts, smells, taste of food, and even getting into the skin of another person is not a problem for them.
Immerse consciousness in virtual reality, simulate dreams. Since the Japanese occupied my consciousness, I no longer saw my dreams — all dreams were modeled by the Japanese, the Japanese themselves were present in them either invisibly or personally - as they are or in the images of other people.
To supplement consciousness with various kinds of mind-controlled applications, including games and messengers, in which communication takes place literally telepathically. The Japanese can communicate telepathically, access the Internet directly from consciousness — this is how they showed me the concert ticket booking service, broadcast videos into consciousness, connect various kinds of applications - for example, for drawing in consciousness, immerse consciousness in virtual reality — the Japanese are building a cyber city, like VR chat, but with a full presence in virtual reality.

“Chipization” is not required (it looks like the “psychoenergetic” body is remotely augmented or connected directly to the equipment), all the equipment is on the Japanese side.. It is difficult to say how they connect to consciousness, but as I have already said, they have studied the "thin" human body, and apparently they connect to it - for example, they showed me a certain device that looked like a translucent bag with tubes...
Unfortunately, the Japanese grossly violate human rights, act covertly and for selfish purposes. No one is immune from their interference, including malicious interference. Be vigilant, take care of yourself and your loved ones!”

Attached: 76cd0878506871.5ca67d2873bb0.png (1920x2668, 2.26M)

>in 10 years
Nigga, 10 years is nothing. 10 years ago I was doing exactly the same thing as I am now - shitposting on Any Forums as a NEET.

Attached: 1643259939607.png (835x566, 481.76K)

Yeah, I was about to say that

flyable cities
personal AI assistant in your AR visor (replacing phones)
commercial space station, orbital tourism

Attached: 1640351591086.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

I really want to believe that the rate of technological progress will only increase and more and more sophisticated technology will be introduced in the near future, but i'm not really sure how it'll go in reality.

Sanya, did you forget to take the pills again?

Attached: vrach-i-durka-mem-5.jpg (928x558, 81.81K)

Attached: 1615395175914.jpg (643x820, 75.06K)

Europe will be in shambles.

Attached: yurop.jpg (446x688, 58.73K)

I warned you

Attached: Vasily_Perov_-_Портрет_Ф.М.Достоевского_-_Google_Art_Project4.jpg (1200x1500, 1.02M)

Belgrad won't exist in 2080 mong

>Belgrad won't exist in 2080 mong
Nope, but you won't exist in 2080 for sure lmao
>Europe will be in shambles.
Gayrope is an old bitch and have no future.

Attached: 6jflht.jpg (742x500, 113.16K)

Attached: 1657714288633.jpg (480x266, 38.37K)

We are already in the beginning of a cyberpunk dystopia. The east and west coasts of the US are heading to cyberpunk levels of ultra rich living next to the homeless, guns and drugs everywhere, immigrants everywhere and absolutely no moral code. Parts of New York and Philadelphia are turning completely lawless while the rich and tourist areas are safe and well patrolled.

Attached: 423309-Hudson-River-Waterfront-Walkway.jpg (1024x576, 122.42K)