Why do Indians find Pakistanis pathetic for pretending to be Turks?

Why do Indians find Pakistanis pathetic for pretending to be Turks?

How is it any different to Indians pretending to be Aryan?

Attached: 4537457745643.jpg (700x394, 70.3K)

Being an Aryan is cool, being a Turk isn't.

Both of them are Dravidians pretending to be something they aren't
I think the only people with honor in the subcontinent are Andamanese

>Why do Indians find Pakistanis pathetic for pretending to be Turks?
Same thing turks pretend to balkanoid/european or some shite while adhan prayer sings in the background :D

>Indians pretending to be Aryan?
I'm actually an Aryan though. I'm a Hindu Brahmin from a traditional family. My ancestors wrote the Vedas and wrote the word aryan, your didn't even know the word until 19th century when Brits publicised it after coming to India.

I'm sure most Pakis can also claim to be 1/79ths Turkish as well, doesn't mean they aren't Dravidian

>I'm actually an Aryan though
streetshitter cope

I'm not Dravidian though. We follow the gotra system and marry within caste. I'm among the least mutted brahmin and most least mutted people in general. Pakis are Scythian Aryans (like our jatts, rajputs), I'm a Vedic Brahmin. Turks and Turkics are different people's altogether. They just conquered this region. It's like claiming to be Brits.

Are you pakis posting via VPNs? Such seething

>

Attached: chartis-toy-1467-i-periochi-ton-skopion-den-einai-makedonia-oyte-ypo-ti-geografiki-ennoia-1.jpg (663x431, 127.29K)

Let's say you really are what you say, how does that change the fact that 98% of India is made up of lesser castes with majority Dravidian ancestry that pretend that they're Aryan?
If there's a couple of pure Turko Mongols in Pakistan does that give them the right to pretend to be Turkish?

why do macedonian niggas think they can talk down on anyone else lmao
you guys are the least relevant gypsies on earth, literal rape babies from dravidians who got bored and decided to breed Balkan women

Attached: aryan.png (720x1019, 1.15M)

Why do you post images with poor copies of Greek statues to show Dravidian accomplishment?

Attached: 1200px-Gandhara_Buddha_(tnm).jpg (1200x1989, 479.18K)

Why do North Macedonians larp as ancient Macedonians of Alexander when not even the geographical area is the same?

>Indians influenced by greek styles are now greek
KEK
Sorry your shithole has no history or culture, meanwhile a bunch of browns across the world can at least show 2000+ years of civilization

Attached: Rampurva_bull_in_Presidential_Palace_high_closeup.jpg (893x1372, 808.79K)

Daily reminder that Pakis larp as Gayreeks, Trucks, Ytoids, Persies, Arapes and also Indus Valley niggas for some reason and completely ate up British martial race propaganda, and continue to seethe about losing to supposedly inferior Indians and Gangetichad Muslims

If they're not Greek, then why do statues go back to looking like pic related once Greeks all leave?

Attached: 637.jpg (2048x1362, 327.61K)

I think Pakistanis are in a much more admirable position because at least the identity they chose to pretend as doesn't impose a racial caste system where the more Indian you are, the lower your caste is

Since we are on the topic of Aryans (my ancestors), let's look at list of things Indian people have achieved (some of which were done by my Vedic Aryan ancestors).

>only people that originated from yamnaya culture but preserved their culture till modern times. Only ones to actually write down their knowledge
>created Dharmic religions of Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism and Jainism - this alone is more contribution than entirely of Europe combined
>created many philosophies such as Vedanta (Dualism), Advaita, Vedanta (Non Dualism), Carvaka (Materialism), Paramanu (Atomism), Nyaya (Logicism), Samkhya (Another type of Dualism), Buddhism, Jainism
>wrote influential ancient texts and epics such as Vedas, Upnishads, Puranas, Geeta, Mahabharata, Ramayana
>created Indian mathematics which includes the zero and the number system we use today
>founded Indus valley civilisation
>created chess

Just a few things off the top of my head. You wouldn't even be so eager to call yourself "aryan" if it wasn't for these above contributions.

>Dravidian ancestry that pretend that they're Aryan
Dravidians don't pretend to be aryan where are you getting this from? Dravidians had their own culture and languages. They had their own empires and colonies. Pakis speak an Indian languages today (Urdu), dravidians still speak their own native languages and follow their own culture. Also check pic related.

Attached: kings.png (600x373, 196.67K)

>Dravidians don't pretend to be aryan where are you getting this from?
98% of Indians are Dravidians that pretend to be Aryan, some speak Dravidian, most do not

Actual retard. Pakistan is a feudal medieval shitstate controlled entirely by the incompetent military aristocraticy. Pakistanis are race-obsessed and seethe 24x7 about losing every war to browns. India had affirmative action and land distribution policies which killed caste privileges and reduced them to irrelevant idpol.

Why do Pajeets we wuz so much? Is it the lack of pussy?

Indian style of sculpture is markedly different from Greek styles but I wouldn't expect a pathetic larper like you to understand.

Everyone is equal under Allah, they are all created in his image
For a lowly Hindoo living in a society dominated by people of another race, this looks like justice

Attached: Seventy Two Specimens of Castes in India.jpg (1200x630, 123.73K)

>tf
>tp

I understand this, which is why I posted a Greek sculpture and then a Hindoo sculpture for comparison

>mapping American skin color based racism to Indian caste system
Again I wouldn't expect someone who larps as her conquerors to understand

OP is a paki under VPN

>98% of Indians are Dravidians that pretend to be Aryan
Indians are a mix of Aryans (vedic + scythian), Dravidians and Native Indians (AASI). Proportions depend, but this the make-up generally speaking. Among the best of Indians are the Marathas who are a mix of all three. They defeated the Mughals and preserved Dharmic religions throughout the subcontinent. Maratha's glorious history alone mogs the history of entirely of Paxtan (who worship Arab, Iranian and Turkic conquerors and pillagers, foreigners who actually brutalised paxtani people).

Attached: Maratha.jpg (8063x6078, 3.39M)

Why do you Slavs pretend to be Macedonian?

You sound like a Brahmin privileged monster that can't understand the plights of the lower castes
This is why you don't understand why Islam is winning

>Islam is winning
Kek. Lmao even

Attached: 556.png (760x381, 32.99K)

I actually agree with everything you've said indianon and you've given a very educated reply.

But it is sadly true that Islam mostly looks like it is winning in India and has already consumed Pakistan.
The only thing that does hamper it is liberal wokism unironically.

An Indian choosing Islam is choosing liberation from an oppressive system built on top of Aryan supremacy

They will be emigrating to your country soon. Best wishes for my Pakistani brothers

Honestly they should choose Buddhism instead of Islam.
Has the same philosophical values. Been reading advaita vedantism and it's pretty cool.
However I too cannot digest the caste segregation in this day and age. Atleast people having opportunity to succeed should be allowed to and not limited to their professions by birth.

Emigrating to Europe to live in Macedonia is like me emigrating to Asia to live in Pakistan