/trek/

Saturday Voyboys Edition
Previous:

Attached: PEPPERONI.gif (498x498, 2.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U1lzD8gKd4s
youtube.com/watch?v=luEDui2zAUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PEPPERONI

Attached: 1644691582789.jpg (800x790, 148.16K)

What happened?

Men hit the wall harder than women

Kim was a Barclay.

Its been over 20 years

I feel for him. He should have got Seven instead of the fucking JL bitch in Picard.

>apple slices
lmao

Ro, Worf, and Kira all aged well. Even T’Pol is still skinny. Strange how the Voyager cast just fell apart after the show ended, especially Tom. He looks like one of those middle-aged hobbits that live in Michigan.

>Ro, Worf, and Kira all aged well
Lol no

Alexander Siddig looks better that he did on the show kek

based

youtu.be/U1lzD8gKd4s

>Ro
pic
>Worf
black
>Kira
She looks good for her age but she has clearly greatly aged

Attached: michelle-forbes-1014x570[1].jpg (1014x570, 94.67K)

I dunno. He looks a little like an underfed crusty old man now.

She looks like she should be on a UK police procedural as a ball busting barrister named Olivia Weatherly, who secretly is into extreme BDSM and has to recuse herself due to a prior master/slave relationship with the defendant.

KINO
youtube.com/watch?v=luEDui2zAUw

lizurd

I mean it's kinda neat but it's a cop out to do them all in the early 70's Filmation style and not one contemporary to the show.

SPIC-bros, the future looks bright again.
tng-kino is back. No longer will SNW-Chuds and Orville-cucks look down on us.

>It was a lot of fun on so many levels. I also get to work with my kid: my daughter, Mica, plays one of Geordi’s two daughters. So the whole storyline really is about the next generation of The Next Generation in many respects.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-11 at 18-44-35 LeVar Burton Calls ‘Star Trek Picard’ Season 3 “Love Poem” To TNG Reveals Geordi Spoiler.png (787x693, 598.17K)