Bravo Disney. Bravo. You did the impossible

Bravo Disney. Bravo. You did the impossible.

Attached: lol.png (754x472, 197.02K)

???
Critics rating is still higher and that's the only numbers that matters more than the crying of cis beta racist white males.

AAAAAA HELP ME OBI WAN KENOBI, YOU'RE OUR ONLY HO-

Attached: qx.jpg (1249x446, 66.8K)

I don't get it

Why there is only one review yet it shows 86%?

>I-i-i-ts getting review bombed!

Shut up, you're not subtle.

Is AotC really that bad? It has some really kino moments (Kamino, Geonosis, Coruscant at night)

It really isn't

A lot of the retarded Anakin/Padme stuff tends to overshadow the better parts of AOTC. That and a whole lot of the CGI in AOTC looks like sun fried dogshit

It's complete garbage.

It's a graph of Disney stock losing value.

That means it's good, doesn't it?

If you are a contrarian retard, sure.

Obiwan isn’t great but it’s better than episodes 1 and 2 pretty clear review bombing by racist chuds

Critics are going to say it’s good no matter what with a colored protagonist.

90% of the movie is lazy green screen and action is fucking horrible. There is literally nothing good about that movie. Other two prequels had some good parts but not AOTC.

at least episode 1 and 2 had Obi-Wan in them

Episode 4 alone makes Obi-Wan the worst SW product ever made. It was literally 1/10. Probably the worst episode of anything I ever saw.

Don’t care what anyone says, AOTC was kino

Attached: 553DF44C-3CF7-43E0-99C8-22A3A8EDF646.gif (260x146, 842.41K)

>(((critics)))
literally irrelevant

never watched star wars, don't care. Shut it nostalfags

Stop pretending nobody here knows what review bombing is.

You mean the shills like you and your fellow Disney employees who bot the shit out of the good reviews?

Better than the TPM, but that's not saying much. It's an absolute drag that only gets enjoyable once they reach Geonosis and the pew pew starts. A pants on retarded assassination plot and the three memorable things about it are the cringey romance, Yoda's Gummi Bear performance and the clone army marching onto the ships.

>Unironically enjoying something makes you a shill
grow up already.

Oh so you just have shitty terrible taste then? good goy.

You are correct and I completely agree with you. Also, I'm a Pajeet named Rishi who loves pre-Disney Star Wars and I felt very honoured that AOTC contained a dwarf galaxy called the Rishi Maze. I can't believe it's been 20 fucking years since AOTC came out. Stay based, sir!

Attached: dex's_diner.png (1019x434, 854.84K)

Nobody on the planet genuinely thinks Obi-wan is 10/10, them rating it that is bombing as well but it's even more embarrassing because you're doing free labor for a billion dollar corporation.

you mean whats called marketing when a huge corporation does it?

hard to separate it from the general downward trend but still nice to see