This archetype is uncomfy. Are we really that drained of hope, zoomerbros?

This archetype is uncomfy. Are we really that drained of hope, zoomerbros?

Attached: F264DC3A-32E4-46F4-A734-4EFBB4333426.jpg (1200x600, 158.19K)

>zoomer
Watchmen did this shit decades ago

Don't lump Omni-man with that gaylord

don't watch kike trash

It's a subversion of western values, radical marxists control the government and media

This archetype would be comfy should they not be the antagonist

>both white
hmmmm

First off you're retarded, so you should probably run blindfolded across a highway, or let yourself see to make it all the better. Secondly, the one on the left is a mockery of an albeit already terrible person of a character that was glowniggered into killing the same people who glowniggered him. Lastly, Omniman did nothing wrong. He isn't human, he had no real reason to care. Because you hold the mental equivalent of a slug, you are unable to break apart your reasoning from being a normal person and seeing the perspective of other living creatures. Funnily enough, Omniman could, but just didn't care due to the level of arrogance his Viltrumite heritage.

Now stop making threads about men flying around in capes, you queer. Any Forums is a Star Trek board.

Attached: 1620522999620.png (300x169, 34.2K)

>leftists projecting their dads as supervillains

omniman isnt white

They are entirely different characters that serve entirely different narrative purposes, if all you see is
>le bad supraman
I'm afraid you need to work on raising your cultural competences. Have a good day!

All Star Trek media since 2009 has been capeshit-tier, go fuck yourself.

they are not that evil
nolan ends liking humans, and chadlander is just a broken toy with a lot of issues.

>uncomfy

Attached: 1580053902156.png (252x334, 71.22K)

>implying anyone worth their salt watches anything post ENT

Attached: 1633589935440.jpg (540x354, 53.39K)

Homelander: He has no identity, never knew a true, selfless parental love and warmth, he's only revered by the masses for his abilities and how he's sold to them, not for who he truly is. Because of that he despises humans and envies them at the same time. He's a failed product, has no real purpose in life besides chasing popularity and that's only because corporation that spawned him tells him to do so. He could be the bringer of good and justice after freeing himself from the Vought's grasp, but the years of abuse, power tripping and so on made it impossible. He's unstable bag of issues and insecurities, a painted corpse, pretty face and fantasy of power revered by the public that will ultimately bring them doom. Also, there's a reason he's wearing strips and stars.

Omniman: He knows well who he is and what is life goal is. He's not evil, he's immoral, a natural born conqueror raised in the society of warriors. He let's his true nature to be dormant for a short while, but only to see if Mark is worthy and if he'll help him with the conquest of Earth. Everything he does makes sense, there's no impulsiveness, insecurities. When he confronts Mark at the end of the first season, first cracks in his character appear: his own flesh and blood has entirely different outlook on things. This is his only internal conflict we see.

How are they the same archetype? Because muh jawline and cape?

snowflake

Unironically most sane post I've seen on this board. Based.

>superhero but EVIL
It's gay

capeshit sucks ass and has sucked the life out of media for like a fucking decade

my roomate was watching The Boys on tv and he told me I should watch it. The whole time I was thinking "this is memes, this is reddit", and I spent the whole time thinking about shitting on this show on 4channel. My roomate also loved invincible and castlevania netflix

if i had superman powers id be a good guy and everyone would like me, except for all the raping

gonna cry?