No Star Wars in theaters until 2024

Taika Waititi “My Star Wars movie for december 2023 ?That’s yet to be seen. I don’t know. I’m still writing. I’m still coming up with the ideas and storylining it and just wanted to make sure that it feels like a Star Wars film, because, I could say, ‘Oh yeah, we’ll just write any old thing and set in space and then put Star Wars on the front.’ But it wouldn’t be a Star Wars film without certain elements and a certain treatment, so I’ve just got to make sure that it stays within that wheelhouse.”

Attached: lucasfilm-games-announce-tall-20220419.jpg (1536x864, 588.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1134795/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

artwork of the movie

Attached: 2333.png (1002x660, 1.47M)

How can we possibly wait that long?

It's just a big blur to me. I don't know how many SW films there are.

>Taika Waititi
>"make sure that it feels like a Star Wars film"
ERROR: CONFLICTING ARGUMENTS

TLJ really killed the franchise

eps 1-9
Ewoks 1 and 2
Rogue 1
SOLO

13? There's loads of other stuff but I think that's all the movies.

is this like a side story or a full on numbered entry continuing on from TROS?

>just wanted to make sure that it feels like a Star Wars film
I'll take this over the idiot who wrote Obi-Wan Kenobi.

I don't know why but taika waititi seems like an arrogant guy And I just don't like him

Why are we treating this as a bad thing? I thought we didn't want Star Wars to be another MCU.

What happened to this?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 90.95K)

The Clone Wars 2008 movie pilot thing with worse animation than the show

Agreed. He gives me bad vibes.

Oh yeah. I saw that and just didnt like the CGI style. I prefer the other Clone War animation, I dont know if that counts as a movie or 2.

I just read that Rita Ora is his gf, so he's a lucky smug cunt I imagine.

Meanwhile, on Shitsney+...

I dont think any of us really care at this point.

>in 10-20 years gen alpha retards will defend the sequels

Attached: t_c53b5965f38f7ea5795e31abf855ee638aef9a6fc0fd5828e987bccc491b61c9.png (200x200, 34.11K)

It's funny how they switched from JJ pretending it's all gonna be shot practically as a dig at the prequels. Then, they hired one of the guys who shoots more green screen then George Lucas

it'll be more like Space Balls with that cunt in charge

It would be perhaps the greatest kek of all time if fucking *Tickle Waytitty* of all people managed to turn in a film more faithful to the themes and tone of the source material than TLJ. Won't happen ofc, he'll do Jedi: Ragnarok, a film so overblown and cringe it will feel like he just fucking transcribed /r/prequelmemes and filmed the horrifying result, but it's fun to dream.

Wonder Woman 1984 happened.

He's doing Akira wtf. imdb.com/title/tt1134795/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_1

So does his stuff suck or has he done anything good?