Why do they love china thouhg

why do they love china thouhg

Attached: italy map.png (1322x1434, 301.77K)

china give-a them the pasta

Good trade partners
Hate commies though

Chinks open factories to manufacture Italian products because eyetalians are too lazy to do it themselves

greeks love them more
they are the most pro-china european country (ignoring the completely chud ones like serbia and russia)

We don't?
Like, yesterday I saw a video of this guy who worked for a Chinese shop, they made him overwork to death, 14hrs a day for a part-time wage, everyone in the comments was shitting on the Chinese "they are always like that", "never trust them" etc

There's a chingchong that post here
we don't like them and if you ask asians that live here they'll complain about lasist italians

Attached: 1645320902664.png (562x618, 227.22K)

kys

China gave them spaghetti and pizza.

China and Italy are the protagonist of history

Trojans are asians so italians are asians

Attached: diavolo.jpg (540x482, 210.39K)

you're a retarded mutt cunt stfu and kys

this, they are only known for shit restaurants and shops they use for money laundering

all I know is that im glad chinese tourists haven't been allowed here for the last 2 years since the incident.

what is this map?

provinces, which are numbered, and their capitals. i assume the numbers are ranked by population maybe?

italy was the first european country to contact them

There are 3 regions missing. And I don't think it's population based because Lombardy should have the highest population.

and if it was ranked by the population of cities, Naples and Palermo would be way higher

We have signed a contract we'll receive lots of chinese pussy.
I don't even need to know what we are paying in exchange.

Fuck off american

Yeah we should have more koreans. Chinese look good but seem a bit autistic