Have you fucked a girl in the ass, did she like it?

Have you fucked a girl in the ass, did she like it?

Attached: A2A.jpg (1108x1030, 163.43K)

yes
no
she wouldn’t let me do it again during our relationship besides the first time.

same with another one i was with, this one let me do it like 3 times and never again.

tfw you will never give a qt girl heart pupils ;_;

Yes and Yes

No I'm not gay

Yes and yes. You need to play with her asshole during sex so she starts to enjoy it

The Homosex has arrived, tell us little man, how does fucking a woman in the ass, make it gay?

Attached: JenCon - feet - 02.jpg (918x580, 32.85K)

Anal sex is for small dicks

it makes the whole room smell like poop

yes
we were in bed in the morning and she started grabbing me and then we started fucking normally with her on top
then she stops, takes my cock out of her and puts it in her ass completely unexpectedly
humina humina humina CHOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this, u really need to ease someone into it rather than actually first timing anal immedietly

No but I have a pretty big dick, I think it would rupture an asshole if not careful. I have to be careful in the front never mind the back.

Finger in the butt only

Yes, two different girls
No, even though they were the ones who asked for it, but it ended up hurting too much.
You need a lot of lube and prior stimulation, if you just go for it it’s gonna hurt for both of you.
Anal sex is a pretty awful fetish.

May I ask why?

Attached: Mulholland Falls - 2.jpg (500x404, 33.91K)

yes and probably not. we were both drunk.

I did a 2 times, same girl. Poop on dick second time and never again. Also for me, pusy felt better anyway.

Yeah go back to plebbit with your fake ass stories

I've been offered to try it a couple of times, but it never really interested me. Also I have a big dick, so I'm not sure how well that would go.

Women are literally made for assfucking

Attached: 1650539378154.jpg (825x1091, 394.88K)

yes, no

I am 28 years old and I never even kissed a girl

My dong is too big and I never use lube

No but one time that I was kinda down there I licked her asshole and she started full on mewling to the surprise of both of us.
She broke up with me shortly after so I never had the chance to pursue the matter further. Every now and then, I wonder if she instead did it, with the help of somebody else.
It would be naive to think she didn't.