Does this occur in your country of residence?

Does this occur in your country of residence?

Attached: Namnlösq.png (1064x858, 802.13K)

I bet nprwegians are at fault. They already have a horrible track record when it comes to innocent animals

what does the wolf say

Another dub for the humans

Yes, they were almost extinct in the 90s but wolves from Russia got in and are now protected as a cultural wildlife = good thing but they're isolated and as a result inbred

Das rite
FINNIC BVLL wins again

Yes.

Attached: proxy-image (7).jpg (1200x900, 171.24K)

that thing come by my house i kill it

Attached: ulvg2.png (653x626, 487.67K)

did you spaniards kill that kot? how mean

>animals
>yeah, kill 'em

b-b-but muh rainforest!!!! We need to lecture these 3rd world monkeys about "nature conservation"!!!

We refuse to listen to farmers and now pay 7€ for 500g of butter.

Even our wolves are better....

>muh chuldruns
How bout you don’t let them fuck around without supervision
>muh fuhrms
If only there was something like canine mammals specifically bred and selected for this tasks
Yuroniggers can’t be at peace with nature.

dude your government is run by literal terrorists who illegally capture and kill endangered wildlife all the time

I think we already killed everything of note and have in recent years been introducing species back from the mainland.

We're not literally torching the lungs of the planet for our rampant banana addiction.

>lungs of our planet
based retard

snowniggers used to worship wolves
what happened

sadly... and i will NEVER forgive them.

Attached: resim_2022-08-15_233403510.png (606x429, 468.9K)

"Finnish" wolves are just wolves you racists.
One race, the wolf race and by that dogs are wolves too!

Their numbers have been increasing thanks to the programs to get them back into the wild

We extincted so many animals over the centuries, we resettle them, so we can extinct them again

1: the oceans are the lungs of the planet, still the amazon is absolutely important for the rain cycle
2: most of the cut down area in the amazon is for cattle