It's honestly fucked up how acceptable it is to be racist to Russians right now...

It's honestly fucked up how acceptable it is to be racist to Russians right now. Even among supposedly liberal people like redditors (pic rel), people are casually referring to Russians as orcs. Imagine what would happen if you called a black person an orc for committing a crime.

Attached: reddit comment.jpg (1117x329, 50.33K)

That's normal reaction. The UK is making laws against Chinese soft power and prohibits teaching chinese kek

always like this. the news media is their mind.

>Imagine what would happen if you called a black person an orc for committing a crime
Nothing. Just like in Any Forums it's acceptable to be racist to blacks but not to white people, in reddit it's the other way around.

Fuck russians and eat shit. Shouldn't have started the war subhumans, stop portraying yourselves as victims.

Hatred is always a waste of effort at best, and deleterious to both parties at worse. But hating blacks is much more rational than hating whites in every respect. They're simply the most infantile and incompetent of all the major races.
They didn't start a war, they intervened in it. But they'd definitely do themselves a favor by never using the term "Russophobia" again.

Anything that I admired about Russia seems to have been crushed by the Soviets.

Yeah you just proved yourself wrong. You called the black race "incompetent" and nothing will happen to you. So this whole "i cant call blacks orcs!" narrative is wrong.
And i called blacks of things much worse than "orcs" here

>It's honestly fucked up how acceptable it is to be racist to Russians right now.

And how was it different from how Germans or Japanese were treated/called in America during WW2?

There's no liberal on earth who believes that racism is wrong, they'll claim they do but since they need to be ready to support any NATO war effort that comes along they'll happily be racist toward their new enemy.
As a result Russian/Chinese liberals are some of the most mentally ill and self hating individuals of their nation and lose political importance with each year that the west ramps up its instigation.

It began with Petrinism: the act of subordinating Russian civilization to that of the Occident. Communism was merely a particularly absurd addition to this extant trend. Westernization has done quite a number on countless once-proud peoples.

Russians aren't a race, they're a nationality of whitoids
Whitoids cannot suffer systematic racism nor experience any kind of structural opression. Whitoid nations are also imperialist and possessive, thus deserving of all the hatred they get.

I didn't claim that I would face any sort of judgment; I was merely clarifying that drawing a comparison between reddit and this cesspit is most unjust. Nigger nigger nigger.

>Petrinism
Are you talking about Peter I?

First sane post I've read about races on this stupid board

I'm really tired of how much I have to say this recently, but the East-Slavs are an entirely distinct civilization in their own right. They weren't created at the same time as the West, and the notion that they ever became Western is absurd, as you can no more change a nation you were born into than a caste. Sure, on a purely physical perspective they may just be a branch of the Caucasoid race, but that's of peripheral import.

>i didnt claim i would face any sort of judgement;
by saying
>Imagine what would happen if you called a black person an orc for committing a crime
-you implied something bad would happen to you. It wouldnt.

We’re on Any Forums right now.
My point is that I could go on my normie social media and write about how Russians are all orcs and nobody would bat an eye. Whereas if I called blacks orcs, people would send that to my employer and get me fired.

Who else?

I've seen lot of racist americans on twater and facebook being openly racists and they werent fired.

Maybe because black people aren't a country that starts a war over butthurt. Rushits are a chud nation that deserves everything that happens to them.

I'm not the OP, you ignoramus.

They probably have nothing jobs and are nobodies.