PIRATES 6 MAYBE WITH ROBBIE, NO DEPP

Yes, we are discussing it with Margot Robbie and Disney. We are developing two script for Pirates6: one with Robbie, and one without."

thetimes.co.uk/article/the-inside-story-of-the-making-of-top-gun-maverick-cs79gww36

Attached: 1654898960209.png (627x754, 1.2M)

Shit tier disgusting man feet desu

A blonde anglo woman as a pirate? Even if they have a timeskip to late 18th century when the first penal colony was established in Australia, I just don't see it.
Plus, it's Pirates of the Caribbean, not Pirates of Oceania.

Your being a feet guy is disgusting, goddamn degenerate

You realize her hair isn’t ACTUALLY blonde, right…?

>who is mary read
read a book

Attached: 1654960046372.jpg (1291x1600, 694.08K)

>footfag
>not even a footfag with good taste
Fpwp

I didn't watch a second of the trial, so my opinion is just based on the films. Depp's Jack Sparrow routine had run it's course several movies ago. He was always meant to be a supporting character, so they overexposed him once he became so popular. Instead of Robbie, they should have kept going with Kaya Scodelario.

Attached: eb1a9da55e9616596f4460934b804e88.jpg (598x577, 186.64K)

Shut up zoophile voretranny

Mary Read? A random crew member at best.

Cringe. Anyway, as long as there is a scene of margot taking off her smelly boots I will watch it

Not watching it then

Attached: johnny_depp.jpg (1600x1600, 493.21K)

The 6th will be great only if Depp, Zimmer, AND Verbinski return

What a hack lmfao. No wonder Disney is moving on.

Debunked

Attached: 1611961806441.jpg (481x837, 200.07K)

This sounds likely to not be all that successful. Everyone loves Margot but the thought of watching a Pirates movie with her as the star sounds extremely lacklustre.

i like pirates of the caribbean so i'll watch it anyway. but hard to imagine it without captain jack sparrow. none of the other characters can really fill the shoes and those who maybe could are dead

She could make so much money if she started an onlyfans for her feet

What's with all these famous franchises with male leads switching out the male leads for female leads?

This has Birds of Prey written all over it.

Well in this case I imagine it's very hard to come up with better male lead, so probably easier to go on totally another direction.
Would it work? Eh probably not but we'll see if they go to that direction. I think there might be some potential there, but I don't think they're gonna be able to dig it out